Reconstruction

{Cussing warning AKA Tommy being tommy}

Reconstruction Part 1:

Tubbo grabbed as much supplies as he could from the chests and ran before Eret found him. He headed back to New La'manberg where he saw Quackity, Fundy, and Thunder in the distance working on the large crater left from the bombs. As the memory of the former president crossed his mind a sadness soon followed.

Tubbo shook the thought from his head, things were going to be okay, La'manberg was back, all of his friends were here, He was even president!

He, was president... He was president. by this point he was back with the others and they had started fixing up the land but Tubbo was still sad.

He was president, he could fail all his friends, fail his great nation.

Tubbo spotted something in the corner of his eye, it was Tommy, sitting down by the beams of a house. He didn't need to see the boys face to know Tommy was very upset.

Tubbo snuck down the stairs to talk to his friend alone, the others noticed but knew that this was not a time to bud in.

Tommy looked up at Tubbo for a moment then turned his head away

"Tomy? you okay?" Tubbo went to put his hand on his shoulder 

"what do you mean am I okay?" Tommy snapped

Tubbo pulled his hand away

This was the first time since the the war that Tommy had the time to process what had happened and after realizing what was going on it kinda broke him.

"Tommy... I was just worried about you, you don't look okay"

"oh no I'm fine, I mean my dad just killed my idol and I was betrayed by both of my brothers at the same time, the one place I thought was safe is now gone and I don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore but yeah, I'm fine!"

without a moments hesitation Tubbo gave Tommy an embracing hug, the boy hugged back and began tear up, they sat there like that for a moment

"We're gonna rebuild La'manberg better then ever just you wait, we haven't lost it just yet."

Tommy smiled, "I hope your right"

"of course I'm right, I'm president, I'm always right."

"You don't know shit, bitch, I'm the boss around here"

they hopped up and started walking back to the others. "Oh please, tommy your vice president, I'm the pres. so You better start respecting me" Tubbo said smugly

"Don't let that get to your head!"

Tommy slightly pushed Tubbo, Tubbo just laughed and pushed back, they kept doing this till they were competitively ramming each other's shoulders trying to see who was weak would get hit off the path [jokingly of course]. At this point even the group who was used to them picking on each other was nervous someone would get hurt and headed over to stop them.

They all laughed as they went back to work.

Tubbo knew his friend needed to hear those words but Tubbo needed them all the same. He might not be all prepared to lead a nation but he could do his best to make sure history doesn't repeat it's self, therefor he banned TNT, it might not fix everything, but it would help mind the wounds of our past and help us create a new