08

Y/n played with his new cat, Sparkle, who he found to be his best friend.

" You're so cute, Spark. As soon as I saw you, things sparked." Y/n chuckled at his accidental pun.

" Y/n-chin~" Murasakibara whined.

" Yes, Su-kun?"

" Cuddle with me, too~"

" In a minute, Su-kun."

Murasakibara was jealous of Sparkle, seeing she took all of Y/n's attention.

" N/n-chin~"

" Yes?"

" Cuddle with me!"

" In a minute, Su-kun. I have to feed Sparkle first."

Murasakibara continued whining, begging for Y/n's attention like a dog... Or a bear wanting to hibernate with his mate.

Whatever it was like, it was annoying.

" Su-kun, if you keep whining, I won't cuddle with you." Y/n threatened.

" You can't do that, N/n-chin!"

" I can. I'll send you home. Be patient, please."

Murasakibara let out one more whine, but was silent after that.

Y/n gave his small cat a little piece of salami, patted her head, and went to cuddle with Murasakibara.

" Better?" Y/n questioned.

Murasakibara held Y/n tightly to his chest, as they cuddled on Y/n's couch. Murasakibara stuffed his face in Y/n's hair, not answering his question, instead smelling his candy-scented shampoo.

Y/n softly smiled, snuggling closer to Murasakibara.

" Meow~" Sparkle whined.

" Aw~ Does my baby want to cuddle too? Do you mind Su-kun?" Y/n held cutesy eyes,

Along with Sparkle.

No

" Fine."

Y/n and Sparkle grinned, as she jumped in the middle of their snuggle, loving the warmth. Y/n eyes fell down to the small cat, while Murasakibara was annoyed.

" Y/n."

" Hm- Mmmph!"

Murasakibara slammed his bigger lips againsts Y/n's smaller ones. Y/n was caught off guard, but quickly relaxed. Murasakibara tried to deepen their kiss.

" MEOW!"

Y/n quickly pushed Murasakibara away, checking on Sparkle.

" I'm sorry, Sparkle! Papa and Daddy are sorry! Are you okay?!"

Y/n quickly picked up Sparkle, and went to the bathroom to check on her.

Murasakibara glared at the cat, that stared over Y/n's shoulder.

'I'll crush you.' Murasakibara glared

Did that cat just... Smirk at me?

~

" Su-kun, are you okay?" Y/n questioned.

" No."

Y/n frowned.

" What's-"

" Today is our date, why is that cat here?"

" Are you afraid of cat, Su-kun? I can put Sparkle up is she's scaring you."

"..."

I can just lie and that dumb cat will be gone... I can't lie to Y/n...

" I'm not afraid, she's just annoying and bugging me." Murasakibara said with his mouth full," we can't do anything, just me and you, with her here."

Y/n frowned a bit.

He came and sat on Murasakibara's lap, looking dead into his violet eyes.

Y/n gently cupped Murasakibara's big face, gently stroking his cheeks with his thumbs.

" Are you jealous, Su-kun?"

Murasakibara tensed up at the word 'jealous'.

Murasakibara grunted, noting answering the question.

" So you are. I'm sorry Su-kun, that you think Sparkle will take your place she won't. I love you, Su-kun, and only you."

" How much do you love me?" Murasakibara asked, childishly.

Y/n took one of Murasakibara's pocky sticks, and held one end in his mouth. He motioned for Murasakibara to take the other side in his mouth.

...

Y/n had eaten the entire thing.

" I love you enough to tell you; you've had enough sweets for today." Y/n smiled.

Not many people told Murasakibara to stop eating his sweet. They definitely didn't eat his food, right from his mouth. Murasakibara growled a bit, before roughly kissing Y/n.

Murasakibara invaded Y/n's mouth, trying to steal the digested pocky back.    Y/n pushed Murasakibara back a bit, coughing slightly.

" What's wrong? Are you sick again?" Murasakibara asked.

" N-no. It's that... You're tongue is...really big." Y/n blushed.

Murasakibara gently licked Y/n's shoulder, all the way up to his adams apple. Y/n gently moaned, not understanding what got into Murasakibara so quickly.

Murasakibara's tongue swirled around Y/n's adams apple, before sucking gently on it.

" S-su-kun." Y/n stammered," I'm not ready just yet."

Murasakibara stopped and, instead, snuggled Y/n in his chest.