10

Y/n sighed at Murasakibara. It was two in the morning, and his boyfriend had broken in and raided his fridge.

" Su-kun? The heck? I thought it was a robber... Well, I'm not too far off. What are you doing here?"

" My mom and dad kicked me out. I've been eating more than usual." Murasakibara munched.

" I've... Noticed..."

Y/n looked at the amount of wrappers on the ground.

" Hey, stop eating so much, okay? I don't want you to slip on one, and hurt your arm again."

Murasakibara had just gotten his arm out of the sling, and Y/n didn't want it back into one.

" But I'm hungry, Y/n."

" I know, Su-kun. But it's our food, not yours. Come on, come sleep with me."

" But-"

" Now, Su-kun. Leave the snacks behind, too."

Murasakibara groaned. He put the chips on the counter, and went to go sleep with Y/n. Y/n pulled his taller boyfriend up to his bedroom, to snuggle. Murasakibara didn't want to, he was hungry, but knew Y/n wouldn't stop pestering him.

" Su-kun, I love you, you know that, right?"

" Yes, N/n-chin."

" I force you to do these things because, I care and love you, Su-kun."

" I know,"

" Do you... Love me, Su-kun?"

" Yes."

" Do you mean that, Su-kun?"

" Of course."

...

Y/n pulled Murasakibara into his bed, while Y/n cuddled closely into his chest.

" Why do you think I don't love you, Y/n?"

" I just don't... I don't want you to get bored of me, and leave me for someone better. I don't want everyone to be right, I know our relationship can last. I just... I don't..."

Murasakibara gently kissed Y/n's lips, hoping to bring him reassurance. Y/n had a few tears roll down his cheeks, as he kissed back happily.

Murasakibara pulled away. He gently stroked Y/n's cheek with his thumb,

" I love you, Y/n-chin. I can't wait to marry you."

Y/n's face skyrocketed.

" I-i can't wait either!"