14

Murasakibara blushed at the sight of his future husband, in a dress. Y/n blushed at the stares he was receiving, and wanted to get this over it.

~

Y/n decided to take Atsushi's last name of Murasakibara. It was time for pictures, which Y/n and Murasakibara wanted to skip to eating.

They decided to do group photos, and the last one was of Y/n and Atsushi.

" Come on, smile you two. It's your big day!" The photographer tried to cheer them up.

Neither one wanted to smile, they were sick of fake smiling. Kuroko appeared next to the photographer, holding up their favorite candies. Atsushi and Y/n grinned, which the photographer quickly snapped.

~

Atsushi and Y/n were slowly dancing, hungry. Momoi planned the food, after the dancing, so they couldn't ruin their clothes first.

" Su-kun, I'm so hungry." Y/n murmured.

Atsushi leaned down, to whisper in Y/n's ear.

" I am too, I want to eat off of you~"

Y/n blushed heavily, before playing with his fingers.

" I want you too. I'll try anything you want to do."

Atsushi smirked, and kissed Y/n's lips passionately, nibbling on the bottom lip. Y/n pushed Atsushi away a bit.

" S-S-su-kun. We're in public." Y/n blushed.

Atsushi grumbled, but stopped.

~

" Food!" Atsushi and Y/n squealed.

Everyone else realized, they're about to starve.

" Save some for everyone else, you two!" Momoi scolded.

They paid for it, they were going to eat it.

~

Y/n and Atsushi was supposed to cut the cake, together. Atsushi took the knife from Y/n, and cut it himself.

" Hey!" Y/n fumed.

" It's dangerous, N/n-chin."

" I work with knives all the time!"

" Shhhh."

Y/n huffed. Atsushi went to cut another piece for Y/n, which Momoi stopped.

" Cut here." Momoi demanded.

She turned the cake, it was a different color than the golden cake. Atsushi cut from there, and Y/n tried some of the frosting.

"..." Y/n clicked his tongue a few times, " it's sour."

" Yup! Just for you!"

~

Atsushi gently pushed Y/n down onto the hotel bed, climbing on top of him. Atsushi started making out with Y/n, rubbing his hands up and down on his small body. Atsushi slipped his tongue into Y/n's mouth.

Atsushi hands went to bottom of Y/n's dress, and complete destroyed the bottom of it.

" Atsushi! This was expensive!" Y/n huffed angrily.

" It'll be fine, see, this part goes to your mid thigh."

Atsushi was refering to the mini dress, inside the larger one. 

" But-Mmhm~!"

Atsushi started kissing and marking the inside of Y/n's thighs. Y/n gripped Atsushi's hair.

" I knew we would get married, Y/n." Atsushi smiled a bit.

" I'm glad it we did, Atsushi. I love you."

" I love you too, Y/n. I'm going to show you that, tonight~"

Atsushi resumed to pleasuring Y/n throughout the night, loving his sounds.