My brother's don't like my boyfriend ❤️💚

This is one of the stories that I'm currently loving

This is one of the stories that I'm currently loving. This is more of a family story. If you're an indian grew up watching hindi dramas you would love this. The plot is well planned as each character get involved in main plot one way or another. All characters are given equal importance. Sweet ,funny ,dramtic , loveable.

Tae is a badass who loves his fam. Jk is just jk you know ... (You'll find out , I'm not gonna give out). The character development of jk is well described and shown. Want some mom/savage jin, swag yoongi ,funny hobi content ..? This is it .

I'll be honest. sometimes i felt like the dialogues were way too long and also there's lot of stuff going on i got confused. But trust me the story line is so amazing that you cant stop reading.if you are not familiar with the writting style wHere they don't use "" you may face difficulty in understanding like me but after 2 or so chapters you'll get used to it so don't worry. Its really worth reading guys trust me . You would love niana and how parental the members are. Its so sweet and took all my uwus.

CONTAINS : TOP JK
BOTTOM TAE

Smut

STATUS: ON GOING

AUTHOR NIM: RubiyaYasmin