Princess🐺♥️💚

Okayyyyy

Okayyyyy ... Again she killed me with her skills. A werewolf AU. Where Jeon Mihee an 6 year old omega kid yeahh..tae's(omega) kid wants to search for her father.

Parents taekook are my otp. So this story ... The child character seems way too matures for her age but the story wouldn't move on without her and also as you go into the storyline it actually makes sense. So just trust the author and read it. The emotions of the kid clearly displayed like how actually a kid thinks but also a more mature version too. The drama in this story is just so hot bruhhhh... When you just grow up watching ekta Kapoor's shows ,you just want to have drama everywhere.

Really well written , lota fluff , smut..? Not sure, angst ..lot of it.

But sometimes i just want the babies to be less matured and more adorable but that would change the charm and whole idea of the story and characters . Try it for sure .

Top: jungkook alpha

Bottom: omega taehyung

Mpreg , blackmail,angst

Status : ongoing

Author nim: taekcute

Guys if you are into werewolf AUs more check out taekook books recommendation book by TaeTaes_Beaches. She has so many awesome books and also go and support her works too.

And kimchis I'm looking for more parent taekook content after reading paper hearts . Recommend me if you know some ❤️ .good night 💜.