💟2💟

For saumya_2005 Here you go dear😊😊

_________________
Third person POV

Taehyung sighed and got ready in his casual clothes.Looking at the mirror he moved his bangs infront so not to look handsome.He never liked attention.
He took housekeys and got out and went at the bus stop waiting for his bus.The bus came as usual and Taehyung went to his destination Lovely Street.
Taehyung was glad to work at a restaurant cause he always loved serving people happily. At daytime he was a delivery boy and from evening he would work as a waiter in the VIP department.

Since Taehyung worked at the club only 3 days a week so he got alot of time to work as decent person.
He entered the restaurant and the familiar smell of pancakes filled his nose making him gulp the hungerness.

The owner of the restaurant smiled and called the younger " Hey Tae! Come here!"
Taehyung quickly went to his owner and the owner put a plate of hot mouth-watering pancakes in front of him and said "Here have this!"
"But Baekhyunie-hyung i already ate at home!" replied the younger while pouting.

Baekhyun shook his head  lightly and said " I know! Jennie never let's you out without feeding you but today will be a very busy day so you need to full your tummy in order to work! Dummy!"
" Oh ok" and he started eating messily as the time of the coustomers incoming was near. Baekhyun slightly shook his head and got to work.

Afterwards Taehyung wore his uniform and took the bike keys and went to the counter to take his list of places for delivery.
Always his first destination was J.JK Jewelry Company and as usual he went there but he didn't liked  the boss cause he always seemed so cold and strict but he would also think that there must be a reason as to why he is like that.

He went to the Company's building and was greeted by Hana; Jungkook's assistant. She told him that The boss was already here and he was waiting for the lunch. Taehyung quickly took big strides and knocked on Jungkook's door until he heard a soft come in.

Taehyung went inside and said " Good morning! Sir your delivery from Fantasia Restaurant is here!"
The ravenette just nodded still looking at the pretty boy. As usual Rude Thought Taehyung.

He kept the boxes on the table turned around and bowed and went out the door. He always feels nervous around the boss but doesn't show. He took his leave from the building and went to his destinations in different places at different times.

He worked till 5 pm and after that he went to change into his casual clothes.
Baekhyun was chatting with his Husband Chanyeol.
Taehyung always felt nice with the couple they were always friendly to everyone and took care of Taehyung as their own brother. Infact Chanyeol was the one who gave him this work
So Taehyung is always grateful to the couple.

Taehyung bowed at them and bid goodbye. He unzipped his bag took out his cap and mask. He wore them and took a taxi. He reached his destination Ecstatic Club.
Sighing he went inside and met with the owner. " Hi! Jack!" said the younger. The older smiled warmly and replied " Hello!there Tae~"
Taehyung chuckled and said " Today...can i go earlier hyung..cause today I'm really tired"

Jackson sighed and said " Ok..but what happened?"
"Nothing today was a busy day"
Then Jackson smiled and said " Hey! My lass you know right that you are the strongest out there.So cheer up my lass"
Taehyung laughed and nodded and went to the changing room.

he wore:-

(y'all dk what i had to go through to take these pics)

Taehyung waited until his name was being called.

And today's showstopper has gracefully come to show off his beautiful curves who is the one and only V.

Taehyung opened the door and seductively went towards the counter pole. He stretched his legs and started climbing on the pole and revolving around it gracefully whilst every once in a while teasing the customers. While sticking out his tongue he did a split across the pole and the cheers went louder and louder all shouting,Every male and female characters yelling "V!!V!!"

Taehyung didn't hated his work truthfully cause his boss was a gentleman and so would never hand Taehyung to someone else.Besides only because of Jackson he was able to live a normal life.
Let's not forget the good amount of money. But still Taehyung hated himself for shamelessly dancing atound half naked infront of thousand strangers.

But it was all meant for his daughter's happiness which was his own happiness and also his sister's college fees too.
He never told his mom cause he never wants her to go through some other bad shits. She already has done so much.

Whilst rocking his hips he found a deep brown eyes Staring deepthrough his soul and he looked at that direction only to find the worst person ever.

Jeon Jungkook

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
So did y'all like it??
My Sweet berry liv__bee How is this? *wiggles eyebrows*

Do vote and comment if you like it!!😶😶
And sorry for the slow updates☺☺❤

Stay safe Berries🍓🍓💟💟💟💟