💟4💟

No person POV

Jennie took her niece to her scooty and drove to her school. They reached their destination.

"Till how long are you gonna wait here Oppa?" asked the woman to the ravenette. He just smiled and shook his head. "Aish...you'll be late for your office! Don't tell me afterwards then!" huffed the woman then her brother started "Aish...Lisa she might be coming now and then i promise i will go back!"

"Well this looks like a young boy waiting for his girlfriend" laughed out Lisa. "Well yeah! She is MY girlfriend" said the ravenette proudly.
"Wait until her mom beats your ass"
Lisa said shooking her head and waited for her favourite person.
The horn of scooty was heard and the both siblings eyes grew sparkles in it.

Jungkook kneeled down and spread his arms. "Bunny!" the girl came and hugged the ravenette tightly.
"Well how is my cutiepie doing?" asked the ravenette. The little girl smiled her boxy smile which always melts the ravenette's heart.

"I am gwood and chu bunny?" asked the little girl adorably with her lips forming in a cute pout and doe big eyes. The ravenette always thought to himself that how can a little girl be this adorable. Did she inherit it from her mother since the little girl told him herself that she only had a mom and no dad.

He smiled and said "I'm good too cutiepie!" said the ravenette while scrunching his nose while smiling.
"So did you do your homework cutiepie?" asked Jungkook and the little girl nodded her head cutely.

Poor Lisa was lost in the beauty infront of her. " Miss Lisa it would be very nice if you could see the time" said Jennie with a sarcastic smile.
Lisa looked at her wristwatch and widen her eyes. She quickly nodded her head and said "Seulbi dear we need to go. The class is starting"

Seulbi nodded her head cutely and gave a peck on Jungkook's cheek and went to her teacher Lisa. She waved her hand cutely "bubye!" exclaiming.
The ravenette and Jennie both waved their hands to Little girl.

Jungkook turned around and had his usual cold face again. He gave a small nod to the woman and went to his car.
Jennie wasn't surprised anymore cause she always saw how the ravenette had a cute and bright personality infront of her niecevand after that as usual again wearing his cold face. "Such a bipolar" thought Jennie and started her Scooty and drove to her University.

She entered the building and hurried to her class where the proffessor was already there. She knew she was done for.She softly knocked on the door and the Proffessor saw her and said plainly  "You're late Jennie" Jennie bowed her head and said "I'm sorry Proffessor Kim!"

Kim Namjoon
Her professor nodded his head and gave her permission to enter the classroom. He was a very punctual man but he always let Jennie slide cause after all he knows her condition.

At the cafe

Taehyung entered the cafe and greeted Baekhyun and suddenly he felt two arms hugging him from the back.Taehyung was startled at first but when he saw the hands on his stomach he smiled contently.

He kept his hand on the stranger's hand and the stranger spoke softly
" Taebear" Taehyung turned around and hugged his Mom  and said "Mum...i missed you"

The woman hugged her son and mouthed a Thank you to Baekhyun for keeping it a secret of her arrival.
They pulled apart and Taehyung began "Mum you..here suddenly?"
The woman chuckled and said "I wanted to surprise you Taebear" with a small smile on her lips.

They both sat at the corner table as it was since some time left for the cafe to start. Taehyung's Mom;Kim Yongsun. A woman at her forty and still looks so beautiful. Taehyung believes that he got his beauty from his mother.

"So how you've been Mum"
asked Taehyung. "I'm good Taebear.So how is your ass?" the woman said wiggling her eyebrows. Taehyung sighed cause his mother was not a strict person but more like a friend and that's why he admires his mother and wants to be a great parent like her to his daughter who would never feel uncomfortable while sharing their secrets.

"Well my ass is in pain cause I've been hella lot busy?" "Hmm see i already told you to come at Daegu but your stubborn ass doesn't listens to me!" said the woman while showing with some hand gestures.

Taehyung knew his mom was like this so he asked "So tell how you've been in there all alone" The woman chuckled and said "Who said I'm alone Duh~ I already-" Taehyung widened his eyes at the news and went closer to his mom "Tell me tell me who is it?" The woman shook her head and laughed "n-no one I was just blabbering!" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and said "MOM TELL ME!"
"Um..nothing It's really nothing hehe" The woman chuckled nervously and Taehyung wasn't gonna stop here so he said "KIM YONGSUN TELL ME THE TRUTH" And Now His mom had nowhere else to go so she spit it out
(a/n : Spit it out with my hot lips~)
"Um...so You know i found someone and.....it's a girl" hesitantly she said. Taehyung smiled widely and his eyes were sparking due to joy.

He hugged his mom and said "I'm so happy for you Mum!!" Yongsun smiled and said "You alright with it?" Taehyung nodded his head and started "If you really love her and so does she Then im really happy for you Mum!!"
"Well then tell me more nah Mum!" whined Taehyung and as soon Yongsun waa going to say Taehyung was called. He frowned and got up hugging his mom he said "Let's meet another time ok mum?" Yongsun nodded her head happily and gave a peck on her son's head.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Sorry for the chapter😅😅
Actually i wrote it in a hurry cuz i have alot of worksss😣😣
and also this bish liv__bee was eager so i had to 😐😐😐
I'll promise next chapter will be longer😅😅

Btw how was it??
Do vote and comment😄😄

Stay safe and Take care Berries💜💜
Me wuvs chu all💟💟💟💟💟💟