なぜ

"OH SHUT IT OIKAWA!"

oikawa looked at iwaizumi with a shocked face because he wasn't expecting to be yelled at.

"iwa....izumi?"

iwaizumi looked furious and fed up.
"OH, IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT YOU. SHUT IT FOR ONCE. GOD, YOU'RE SO ANNOYING-"

Oikawa was shocked but couldn't take to be yelled at. He yelled back.

"OH I'M SORRY I FORGOT. I AM A VERY BAD PERSON. I AM A VERY VERY BAD PERSON. I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON. I AM A SELFISH AND A NARCISSIST PERSON!"

mattsun:
makki:
kyoutani:
yahaba:
kindaichi:
kunimi:
iwaizumi:

oikawa: "nooo, you're not, Oikawa. You're not a bad person nor selfish, horrible or narcissistic. We love you, Oikawa.

Said Oikawa being sarcastic.
Then he released the ball he was holding and left the training saloon.

No one followed him out and no one tried to comfort him.

He didn't cry for a while. He was still shocked because he did nothing.? He was just his..casual self? Did everyone hate him all this time? He thought they were only joking when they said they didn't like him.
That's when the tears started to fall down. He wasn't crying intentionally. He wished he could stop his tears. He thought if the team saw him right now they would think he is faking for attention, but lucky him (!) no one came after him.

He wiped his tears with his arm and was rushing out of the building when he bumped into someone.

He lifted his head up to see who he bumped into.