さようなら

Oikawa opened his eyes and saw Sugawara staring at him.

"oh you finally woke" smiled Sugawara
Oikawa rubbed his eyes with his sleeves.
"good morning. how long have you been awake?"
"not much.. do you have practice today?"
"mmhhm" Oikawa frowned.

Sugawara hesitated but proceeded.

"you know.. you don't have to go there anymore...."

Oikawa lifted his head.
"Mh? What dyou meanh?" he was still sleepy.

"I don't want to push you or anything but... if you like, youu cann transfer to Karasuno..?"

Oikawa's eyes widened.
"really?? do you think I can?"

"yeah, why not?"

>* ))))><

Oikawa hid behind Sugawara as they entered Karasuno.

They walked into the principal's office and dealt with the paperwork. They only needed a few papers from Aoba Johsai.

When the school day finally ended and the training time came they went to the sports saloon.

Their captain Tashiro Hidemi came and did the daily things. (oof I'm lazy) And the training started.

Oikawa sat in a corner and started to watch everyone.

A few students asked him to join but he told them he only wanted to watch today.

He watched Karasuno for 2 hours.
He watched them talk, he watched them rejoice and he watched them support each other.
There were a few first years that looked like a real pain but no one treated them like his old team treated him.

He felt happy looking at his new future-team.

>* ))))><

But he felt disgusted entering his old school, hopefully for the last time.

He walked looking around. He looked at the little details he never noticed before.

As he walked in the hallway he heard a familiar laugh. He looked at the center of the sound. Iwaizumi was laughing with some girl. His absence didn't mean anything to him, he thought.

He slowly but confidently passed them. Not even looking at them. But Iwaizumi noticed him. Iwaizumi stopped listening to the girl and he stopped laughing. He just stared Oikawa pass by. He apologized to the girl and left in a hurry trying to catch Oikawa.

Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa's arm. The bell had already rung and everyone was in their classes.

Oikawa slowly turned his head towards his old..friend.
Iwaizumi looked sad. It has been a few days since Oikawa left.

Oikawa tried to pull his arm back but Iwaizumi tightened his grip.

"let me go," said Oikawa coldly.

"where were you?" asked Iwaizumi ignoring Oikawa. He looked broken. 'Good' thought Oikawa, he should be worse.

"Why do you want to know?"
"Y-you left and didn't answer my calls. I was worried something bad happened."
"no. I was actually really happy for the first time in months. I just ignored your calls." said Oikawa and pulled his arm.

Iwaizumi slowly collapsed.
He sat in the middle of the hallway as Oikawa slowly walked away.
He regretted everything he did and said.
He called Oikawa for the last time.
"Oikawa."
Oikawa stopped.
"where are you going?"
"karasuno," answered Oikawa and proceeded to walk, leaving Iwaizumi collapsed on the floor.