Chapter 13

Jimin stutters, "D-did they ever..." Momo says, "Well... I think so? I don't know how to explain it. We all lived together before when he was staying in Japan. I guess they shared a room but I'm not sure what happened." Jimin continues to stutter, "D-does she l-like him?"

Sana says, "I knew you would be worried about that. But trust us, those two don't have the type of relationship a normal King and Queen would have." Jimin says, "Can you please explain it to me? I'm so confused and so hurt! I don't know anything!"

Momo says, "Okay, okay. Calm down. The Queen of Vampires is basically the strongest vampire in the world. That's why Mina can change memories and why her power seems to be the most powerful but that power is inherited. The King of Vampires is really a weird title because it's not passed down through family, it's more of a title of power and strength. He's basically the second strongest vampire alive. Heck, if I was stronger than Joshua then I'd be the king. The king of vampires has one job and that's to protect the Queen. Which is why I said they go way back, the two were together most of their lives. But Joshua chose to move away to America with Vernon while we were in Japan and that's when Mina-" She suddenly pauses and Sana looks at her in worry.

Momo says, "That's when we had to go to Korea. I wouldn't think we'd run into him here or he would even care anymore. But clearly... he feels bad for leaving and I guess he wants to stick with Mina now." Jimin says, "Oh... that's good but why was she acting like that?"

Sana asks, "Did you forget about our plan? Mina loves you, remember?" Jimin blushes and nods and Sana says, "We might have let you live but Joshua and Vernon... they don't know you as much as we do and they don't care about Mina's feelings as much as we do."

Jimin stutters, "T-they'll kill me." Momo says, "And unlike me, they won't hesitate to." He stutters, "W-what's he like?"

Momo snorts, "Huh? Like his personality?" Jimin nods and Sana says, "Well... if you're curious then... Imagine a male Mina but a little louder. He's not as much of a video game fanatic but his personality matches Mina really well." Momo adds, "They're both quiet around new people but loud with friends. They're both soft spoken and tend not to get mad. I guess he talks a lot around us while Mina is the more listener and react type."

Jimin whispers, "You're just making me feel more jealous." Sana laughs and says, "Don't worry about Joshua! We're really close and if he liked Mina, they would've dated before." Jimin stutters, "W-wait they're allowed to date?"

Momo says, "Well... yeah. The rules only applies to humans." Jimin speaks up, "How do I become a vampire?" Momo and Sana giggle among themselves.

Sana says, "Look, I know it's tempting with all the powers and long life but... it's terrible. You wouldn't want to be one." Momo adds, "Even if it means spending your life with Mina, at the end of the day, you'll hate it as much as we do." Sana nods and says, "And don't worry about Mina, she can handle herself and she likes you and only you! Okay? Don't be jealous."

A few minutes later and the door opening catches their attention. Momo and Sana turn their head to see Mina walk in with a frustrated look on her face. Sana smiles, "How was it?" Mina just ignores her and starts walking up the stairs. She pauses once Jimin asks, "Is everything okay?"

Mina turns to him and asks, "What are you doing here?" Jimin says in a small voice, "It's just Joshua took you away for a bit and I was worried because I didn't know anything." Momo's eyes widen and points at her neck, "M-mina, what's with that?"

Mina covers her neck and says, "It's nothing. I'm really tired, I'm gonna go to sleep." Jimin asks again, "I-is everything really okay?" Mina glances at him and her irritated look softens. She says, "It could be better." He adds, "Is there anyway I could make it better?"

Momo and Sana exchange glances and Mina whispers, "Do you want to sleepover?" Jimin blushes and Momo and Sana's jaw drops with a smile. He nods his head and Mina heads upstairs.

Sana and Momo stare at him and he starts to worry. Momo rolls her eyebrows while Sana smiles with her thumbs up. Jimin heads upstairs and walks in Mina's room. He heard her silent sobs and sits in her bed. Mina's covered in her blankets crying and Jimin can't help but feel sympathy.

Jimin back hugs her and lies behind her. He whispers, "Everything is going to be alright. If you want to talk about it... I'm here." Mina sobs, "I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry..." Jimin stutters, "S-sorry about what?" She whispers, "I had to do it... It was the only way." He whispers, "Mina, I can't help you if you don't tell me." Mina whispers, "I love you Jimin. I really do just-" She pauses then says, "No matter what happens... I'll always love you and only you."

Jimin asks, "Mina, why are you like this? Did he do something to you? Why did he bite you?"

Flashback

Mina says, "Joshua this is a cool house and everything but I want to live with my sisters alone." Joshua just nods and chuckles, "I get it. Honestly, it's fun living with just Vernon. I just wanted to ask you in case you weren't in a good living situation."

Mina finally smiles and says, "Why were you acting cold earlier by the way? You were pissing me off." Joshua says, "Because I was mad. I wasn't there to do deed for you so I was mad seeing that you came here without telling me."

Mina nods and Joshua says, "And you know me. I have the best eyes." Mina suddenly gulps and he says, "And I've known you for several decades Mina, so I can usually tell what's going on in your mind." Mina tries to chuckle, "Whatever Shua, if you want you can eat dinner with-"

Joshua smiles at her, "I'm sorry for this but I'm doing this just to make sure." Mina suddenly speaks up, "Hong Joshua, stop what you're doing right now." His body stiffens, "Yes, Mistress" Mina turns to run but Vernon was quick to hold her shoulders. She says, "Chwe Ver-"

Vernon's eyes glowed red before she could finish her sentence and her body freezes. Joshua shakes free from the command and notices Vernon holding his breath. He walks up to Mina and whispers, "Sorry, Mina." He buried his fangs onto Mina's neck and tears start filling her eyes.