one-shot | a day in the life of Eryn Sallow

READ BEFORE CONTINUING
    I'm planning on uploading more one-shots like this to my instagram ( @ / ffoolproofonwpwrites ) and twitter ( @ / ffoolproofonwp ) so follow me there to keep up with Eryn, Alice, Melina, Wren and my characters from my new project Fallen Leaves and be updated about anything (i.e delays in uploads, upcoming books, etc).
    This will be deleted before the next chapter is uploaded. Recently I've been very MIA from wattpad and this story so I wanted to share a little snapshot while I write the next chapter.

    If thicker skin covered her bones, Eryn Sallow might've actually entertained the recurrent thought her high school self was plagued by, about opening a YouTube channel. Nonetheless, it doesn't – if Deniz's presence in her life has taught her anything, is that rude words effortlessly splinter her pride – and she hadn't, still hasn't, considered uploading a video. That isn't, however, to say her computer's  flash drive isn't brimming with them.

    That Wednesday morning, the sun casting light unto her closed eyelids before her alarm was due, had seemed since the very first reluctant sight of the day (at the thought of departing from her bed) like the ideal day to vlog.

    It'd been a day of mundanities. Of laying in bed just a moment longer, until the blaring from her bedside shelf couldn't be ignored – and neither could be the padding feet of her upstairs neighbor. She'd recorded then how Eryn had gone into the bathroom to scrub her face; cooked alongside her inexistent audience her breakfast for the day. She spared the camera the process of getting showered and dressed, of course, but wouldn't miss the chance to give a step by step of how she's learned to do her makeup after witnessing one to many photoshoots at the magazine.

    The day would slow into office hours, where she inconspicuously tried to record while avoiding getting side-eye glances from her noisy colleagues. Eryn would be free to record later, now with Alice's peering eyes but without the fear of judgement at her – quite honestly self-obsessed – tendency of recording her life.

           They'll be lounging in her living room where Eryn would be helping with the selection of images for Alice's newest article, her words interrupted by bites of a lemon-pie.  But shortly, the off button would be pressed and a movie through a projector they would play. All in all, it'd been a good day to vlog.