Chapter 5ive

I met Leon's friends Jabari, Kendrick,Justin and Gavin luckily he was in an Escalade so we all fit they were really cool and funny,right now we were playing 21 questions and Leon asked me about my past relationship, I sighed deeply, honestly speaking I was still a tad bit heartbroken after Ryan broke up with me, but I didn't know how I was going to tell them why he broke up with me completely so I simply said, "he cheated on me, so I just left him".                                                                  KENDRICK: damn.. my bad. Kyndall just gave him a small smile.                         KOFFEE: BOMBACLAAT! where is he now!        Kyndall playfully rolled her eyes at her best friend.                                                                            GAVIN: what's his name? Gavin asked curiously.                                                                     KYNDALL: Rihanna.... his name is Rihanna, she said with the saddest expression on her face, so Leon decided to change the subject, after realizing how uncomfortable she was although they all were wondering why he had a girly name but they just left it like that. They were now in front of Leon's house while Kyndall texted her mom that she is at a friends house so she wouldn't worry they all just got in his house as she started to take notice in her surroundings and she must say it was a really nice house "his mom has great taste", she thought to herself.                                                             —————————————————Thank you guys so much this book is now number 5. Don't forget to Comment. Like. Vote .