Chapter 6ix

Kyndall's POV:                                        We sat in Leon's living room, watching SYTYCD (so you think you can dance) season 13 I was so shocked when I saw Leon and he was just phenomenal his technique was just so smooth and unique that completely forgot that he was even talking to me.                                                     Leon's POV:                                                    I kept on calling her but she was just so focused, it was actually kind of adorable in the middle of my thoughts......                          EVERYBODY: KYNDALL  HARRIS!!!         Kyndall: What!!                                               Koffee: man dem call pon ya and ya na fi nuttin.                                                             Gavin: what???                                               "What you thinking about?",I asked her.         Kyndall:nothing.                                               Jabari&kendrick: mhm😏.                                    Kyndall playfully rolled her eyes. She's so pretty I thought to myself.                              Kyndall: thank you 😊.                                    "Did I say that out loud?" I asked.                    Everyone: YUP , they said popping the "p"......10 minuets later Gavin and Jabari had to go home, Kendrick was late for some dinner that "he didn't know about" tuh, typical, and Koffee had to pick up her mom from the airport, so it was just me Kyndall. Nice.                                                  Kyndall: "well I'm tired", as she grabbed the couch pillow from behind her , and I looked at her like like she had two heads, "yeah I'm not letting you sleep here on the couch, so ummm, imma show you where my room is, dat way", I said pointing upstairs and she gave me this stank face look.              Kyndall: my nigga is you dumb, stupid or slow I ain't about to sleep wit yo funk ass.        I swear I've never seen this side of her it's so different...I Like It. "What are you chicken" I dared her, then she did the most cutest thing ever, she folded her arms, slightly tilted her head to the right and pouted at me. I wanted to kiss the life outta her, but I can't.....buuut I could do this, I picked her up bridal style and ran with her to my bedroom and threw her onto my bed, ran out the room and shut the door tight, she kept on trying to pull it open, but I was holding onto it, I let go and she fell back on her butt, I walked in laughing really hard she was mad in a playful way, everything she did was just amazing, had me thinking about things I hadn't thought about in a while, lawd have mercy.... A/N: sorry haven't posted in a while just got my phone   Back.