𝕡𝕥.𝕚𝕚

~Dinner Time~

It is time for my dinner party. Felix agreed to pick me up from my house. Felix is basically like my big brother, which makes me feel a lot safer and way more secure with him.

"so I have heard that you have met Corpse?" Felix asked me while nudging my shoulder. I nodded in agreement but continued to stay silent while smiling. It's like Felix could sense that I'm already shy about truly meeting this man tonight.

"You look beautiful tonight, plus, you look like you'd be his type" Felix said completely nonchalantly which took me off guard. Corpse? finding me attractive? yea good luck. I scoffed as Felix continued on to say, "I mean it" while laughing.

The outfit of the night:

Felix ends up telling me 5 minutes before reaching Corpses house that he was the next person on the list to be picked up

Felix ends up telling me 5 minutes before reaching Corpses house that he was the next person on the list to be picked up. Which meant me & corpse would be squished next to each other. I was already next to Thomas so this is will be great.

—arrived at Corpses house—

"hey guys!" Corpse says as he enters the car and sits next to you in the back. He's extremely buff so I was scooting closer to Thomas to give him more room. I smiled gently towards him. He tilted his head and tried to recognize me.

"Nova?" he said looking over at me in the seat. I look towards him and nod. "why are you so quiet?" he whispered in my ear since Felix was busy blasting music on our way over to the bar.

"because the music is on and I don't like raising my voice" I said while shrugging my shoulders. He shook his head in agreement as you both laughed about the situation. I end up kinda leaning on Corpse because Thomas fell asleep next to me and was taking up most of the seat. In return Corpse raised his arm around the head of the seat so I could sit more comfortably near him.

"Thanks" I laughed as I moved close in towards his body. The vague lights of the night hitting his face as he looks down at me. We begin to converse and get to know each other better. I couldn't help but notice that his cologne smelt amazing. I was extremely comfortable in the car right about now. I started dozing off until I heard Corpse call out my name to regain my attention.

"We're here" He said while smirking and holding his hand out for me as I got out of the car. I grabbed his hand and slowly got out the car. My platforms made me about 5'7 which is still a good foot under Corpse. Which is completely insane. I see him look down at me once I step out of the car. I smile as I walk into the bar.

Felix invites everyone to the back, for safety reasons of course. We ordered our food first before drinking for the purpose of being able to maintain our weight. Felix agreed to be the designated driver, only allowing him max: 4 beers because of his tolerance so we could drive home safely at the end of the night.