𝕡𝕥.𝕧𝕚

I woke up before Corpse did. I feel his soft breaths against the side of my cheek. I smile softly and I feel his grip around me still holding me strong. I didn't want to wake him, but I also didn't know how long we had been asleep for. It's still dark out and I see the city lights beaming through the window. His soft snores are so peaceful.

"Corpse..." I whine trying to leave his grip. I feel his arms stretch out. He yawns loudly.

"mmm?" He asks in his raspy sleepy voice.

"you can stay asleep, I need to check my phone tho." I said while getting up straightening myself out. I go out to the kitchen where my phone was left. It was 4:56am. I stood at the counter putting my head in my hands.

I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and a body laying on top of mine. I smile like an idiot into my hands.

"Hi smalls." I hear him whisper in my ear. Chills go down my spine. I clench my hands.

"Hi mr.talls" I said while turning my body around to face him. He towers over me as I lean my face into his broad chest. I feel him lean down and kiss my head. I kissed his torso and kept my hands loose around his waist.

"Novie.." Corpse said while trailing off. I looked up and tilted my head towards him.

"I've missed you." He stated. My cheeks turned bright red. I rubbed his sides.

"I've missed you too." I said in response. He leaned down and I felt his hot breath on my lips.

"Can I?" He asked before going in for the kiss. I didn't even give him an answer until I smashed my lips against his. He put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. Kissing me back he pushed explored my mouth with his own. I bit his bottom lip gently while running my hands up his chest to lock them around his neck.

He picked me up and sat me on the counter giving him a bit more level head with me. I wrapped my legs around his torso tightly. He slid his hands to the bottom of my shirt, slightly tugging at it. I pulled away from the kiss abruptly putting my hands on his. He immediately let go of my shirt.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled out before taking a step away from me. I grabbed his arm and shook my head.

"It's okay." I said reassuring him. His hand was shaking ever so slightly. I frowned looking at him.

"Another time. I don't wanna do anything we might regret." Looking down at the floor in the space between us. He pulled me into a hug while rubbing my back.

"I know, I should've known better." He said, holding onto me tightly. I rested my forehead against his. I ruffled his hair while he let out a soft chuckle.

This felt like the beginning of something great.

To be continued...

IM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!!