𝕡𝕥.𝕚𝕧

As soon as he put his hand on my shoulder I looked up at him and he looked at me, we sat there in silence for a few. I decided to break the silence and see if there's anything he wanted to eat. He denied the food and said he had to get the car back to Felix.

"Thank you for having me over Nova. Maybe i'll be able to see you at Raes party later?" He asked hopefully.

"I'll try to be there, i'm not sure after last night." I said looking down at the ground. He nodded and pulled me in for a hug.

"Try calling her and talk it out." He said offering a suggestion to fix my problem. I nodded and hugged him back not wanting him to go.

"Hey, I'll see you later. Okay?" He said while looking down at me.

"Yeah of course" I said looking back up at him and letting go of his touch. He walked to the front door leaving with shouting a bye, looking back at you kind of sorrowfully. I frowned and grabbed my phone from my room to see a few notifications from Rae. It was a whole spew of her apologizing.

I FaceTimed her and she answered.

"Hey Nova, I'm so sorry about last night, I was speaking out of my ass and you don't deserve that, you didn't look like you were asking for it. I feel so bad please don't be to mad at me and I hope you can still make it to my party tonight." She said super fast getting all of her thoughts out.

"I will indeed be making it to your party tonight." I said while smiling into the phone's camera. She smiled back and let out a sigh of relief.

"Sooo... did anything happen between you and Corpse?" She said with a little hint of jealousy once again.

"Nothing at all, we just hung out." I said even though we couldn't keep off of hugging each other last night. I didn't want to get my hopes up.

"Hey i'll call you back later I have to get ready and stuff to go and shop before the party." I said while trying to hurry myself off the phone. She nodded and we said our goodbyes before hanging up.

I get into the bathroom and start turning on the water. I strip myself of my clothes when I hear the doorbell go off. I put on my towel and go to run to the door. I open up the door to be faced with Corpse standing there speechless.

"Hey." I said trying to make this less awkward.

"Hey, I came back to grab the pants I left." He said trying to keep his eyes above my shoulders. I nodded letting him come inside. He walked into the bedroom. A few minutes later he came out with his pants in his balled up hands. I look at him tilting my head.

"Are you okay?" I said while stepping back a few steps. He nodded but he looked furious. "You're lying.. what happened?" I asked again even more concerned. I went up to him and put my hand on his arm trying to calm him and I felt him relax in my touch. He looked down at me frustrated still not answering the question. I tilted my head.

He leaned down and kissed me. It took me off guard so it took me a second until I kissed him back passionately. Both of our lips moved in sync of each other's. He placed his hands on my back pulling my waist into him. Still intensely kissing him he bit my lip gently. I broke from the kiss trying to catch my breath. He leaned back down and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry." He said while rubbing my cheek.

"For what?" I asked while blushing madly.

"For kissing you, I was just angry and I needed to get it out." He said. "I didn't want to be mad so I had to let the anger out another way." He said simply. I got confused and asked,