School Reunion-1

It was a chilly morning.
Aww, I yawned and turned my face to my right.There I saw the face of a man I love.Sleeping cozily with his hair messed up,he looked so handsome.

Mou~Why does my heart always start beating faster when I see his face.
I tried to get up when I realised his hands had embraced me near my waist.

I got excited for some reason and got attracted towards his face.I came so close,I could feel his breath on my skin and his scent tickled my nose.I got closer to his face in an attempt to kiss him when suddenly the alarm rang-

Beep beep beep

He opened his eyes instantly and my face turned beet red!
"Kei,what are you doing?"

I was speechless.

"Umm..bed..head..Ah!Your hair was messed up so I was straightening it."
I knew he would definitely see through my lies.

"Were you perhaps trying to kiss me?"

Nani!How can he say such things with a straight face?!I was completely flustered.

Before I could say something,he touched his lips with mine and we kissed for 1 minute straight.
When we were out of breath,we ended the kiss and he said

"Nothing is better than a morning kiss with my wife" with his usual poker face

Here he goes teasing me again.Oof.

"Oh!I just remembered that today we have our school reunion."

I got excited as I had lost contact with most of my classmates.I wanted to know how everyone was doing and I needed a girls talk too!

"At what time is it?"Kiyo asked

"Everyone is meeting at 10 am and school function is at 7 pm the next day."

BTW,it has been almost 3 years since we graduated from our high school and due to certain circumstances,I married Kiyo last year in a secret marriage ceremony where only a few people were present.

"Alright kiyo,get ready otherwise we will be late."

Time skip

"You look cute,Kei"

Tawwa,he always says such things unexpectedly.Anyways let's get going.

"Also kei,can we go there by bus or subway today?"

Ah,he is so modest.So Cool!!

"Yeah sure!I also think standing out unnecessarily will only make us less approachable by our friends."

He slightly nodded and we set off.