School Reunion-4

Kei POV

I was talking with my friends when Sato said,

"Let me go and talk with Ayanokoji-kun.Do you think he would remember my name?"

"Yeah,I hope so.But right now,I am your rival,Sato san.After you,I will test my chance with him." Matsushita replied.

I have a real bad feeling about this.But what can I do?

Mou...Girls are going to hit on my husband and I have to stay quiet.It's the same as in what happened in high school when our relationship was a secret.

Wait,what if he says yes?

Well,he is super rich.No wonder he may have multiple wives.

Is polygamy even allowed in Japan?

But what if he divorces with me.

No,No,No.What am I even thinking!This is MY Kiyo we are talking about!Oof,why does my mind always wander off like this.

Yes,I am his wife and I have every right to monopolise my kiyo.

"Kei,are you alright?Your face is fully red"Matsushita inquired.

"Huh,Ah-yes!I am perfectly fine.Anyways where is Sato?"

She gestured towards a direction and I could see Sato san heading towards Kiyo.

They start off a conversation and then it happened.

HE SMILED.

What!NO!Only I am supposed to see his smile.No!

Apparently many people saw this scene and stopped dead in their tracks.

"Umm..Is something wrong,Maya?"

No one said anything.Then out of nowhere I hear someone,

"Oya Oya Ayanokoji-Boy,Apparently your smiling face rivals that of mine.

Beautiful.

Supreme Beauty!"

Everyone already knew who it was.On the couch,sat a young well-built blonde man who was looking at his mirror and admiring his own face.

Koenji Rokusuke.

"Well,thank you.Koenji kun."Kiyo replied to lessen the intense and silent atmosphere.

Soon,people started chatting again.But I could see almost all women eyeing on my Kiyo.

So Shinohara,Matsushita and I decided to move closer and evesdrop their conversation.

Kiyo POV

Apparently,the smile technique worked.Even though it involved 27 steps for a perfect smile,I had mastered them and it was worth it.Well,in a way I was  socially less awkward now.

I saw Kei,shinohara and Matsushita coming near us and they probably wanted to listen to our conversation.

"So,Kiyotaka,what are you upto nowadays?"

"Nothing big.I just run a small company,that's it.What about you?"

"Oh,I am currently Assistant secretary in a big company."It was clear she was proud of her job and it somehow felt nice to see her happy.

"Wow,you sure are successful."

She grew silent and then said meekly,

"Hey kiyotaka,is there someone you like or are you in a relationship right now?"

I knew this question would come sooner or later.Everyone had their ears on me.

What do I do?Should I say Yes or No?If I say yes,questions will come flooding in.

If I say No,Sato and perhaps some others will ask me out.But this will give them false hope.I dont want to break their hearts now.My mind started working at full throttle.Eliminating and evaluating all outcomes,I was convinced there was only one way out.

"No,I am not in a relationship right now,Maya."

"Really?"

"Yeah,bu-"

"Then would you mind going out with me?"

"Maya,I am just a small company runner and more impo-"

"It doesn't matter to me.You can choose the day according to your convenience.I don't mind."

"Yeah but Maya-"

"Don't tell me you are going to decline an offer from a cute high ranked lady."

"Maya,I am sorry.It's not a problem with you.It's my problem."

"But....why?"She said softly and I knew she was sad being rejected twice by the same guy.

The whole hall had their attention towards me.This is exactly what I wanted.This way I could convey my message to everyone at once.

I grabbed both of her shoulders and said,

"Do you want to know why Maya?"

She slightly nodded.I took a deep breath.

"Because..

I AM GAY!"