𝖘𝖎𝖝

*SPECIAL CHAPTER. ITS LONG AF*

idk what's happening but wattpad keeps putting like 17383827 slides on the media😭 so i'm so sorry.

um. also. there's like 17 reads on my 3rd chapter and only 9 on my first one. like-😭 what??

also the crying emoji is a laughing face for me (:

also thank you for the people who are actually reading this, commenting, and voting. i'm so so happy you're enjoying it (:

(unedited)

it's a week later, father's day. louis and harry haven't talked besides a few quick words at the dinner table before louis would quickly excuse himself.

just like right now. they were sitting at the dinner table, harry still hasn't gotten a present or even a "happy father's day! thanks for raising me after my alcoholic, deadbeat mom left us with barely enough money to get by! i love you dad!"

harry wasn't gonna lie, he was really upset. the only sound that filled the room was the scraping of silverware against their plates, as they ate their alfredo.

harry barely eats his before he's sighing loudly and standing up, putting his plate in the sink, "i'm doing to bed. long day." he deadpanned.

"uh- yeah. um. night, i guess?" louis looked at the clock, seeing it was only 6:30.

louis sat there, rethinking things.

this is a bad idea... i'm gonna do it. but what if- no. i'm doing it.

louis spent a lot of time finishing his food, stalling on his decisions for tonight. once he finished his food, it now being 7:15, he washed his and harry's plate. the boy tiptoed upstairs, into his pink room as butterflies erupt in his stomach.

~~~~~~~

harry lies in his bed, feeling sad and just over with life. all he does is work, come home, make dinner, get ignored by his son, and go to bed. it's the same every day. and he can't even get a simple "thanks dad" or "happy father's day". he knows him and his son have had some awkward moments but it's fucking father's day.

he sighs, tossing and turning as he tries to get comfortable. he growls loudly sitting up straight. he mutters "fuck" under his breath because, it's not just about getting recognition for working so hard. it's that when you have a strong urge and feeling for someone, it doesn't just go away. and harry really really needs that urge to go away.

harry places his head in his hands, sighing deeply, "why does my life have to be so ha-"

"daddy?"

harry lifts his head up from where it was sitting in his hand, to see a something he never ever thought would be in front of him.

his stepson wearing black lace lingerie with attached bandelettes. everything was see through, even more see through than the nightgown louis was wearing a week ago.

harry's breath was caught in his throat. he couldn't look away from louis' thick thighs and small waist, covered in the lingerie.

"lou-"

"don't talk... just don't. talk." louis cut his stepfather off as he walked closer.

harry looks louis up and down slowly as he threw his leg on the other side of harrys hips, his other leg on the opposite side.

"you deserve this. you deserve to feel good. how long has it been since someone's touched you?" louis says seductively as he ghosts his lips over harry's jaw.