6; roller coaster sickness

"ooh~! can we go over there, please?!"
yeonjun asked desperately, pointing at a bakery.

"there? why?"
his personal guard asked.

"they have THE BEST cakes there!"

"cake?"
soobin asked, suddenly being interested, making beomgyu, who's still on his back, giggle.

"let's go!"
the youngest male said, swinging his legs. all four of them walked over to the bakery. right before they entered, soobin put beomgyu down.

"thank you, hyung."

"no problem, prince."

"shhh!"

"oh, right-"

they all sit down a booth and look around. the bakery is decorated in a pink theme, making it look very cute. the two prince's have to disguise themselves incase they'd get recognized.

"hello, are you guys ready to order?"

the four of them look at each other and. yeonjun opens his mouth, ordering first.
"i'd like a red velvet cake, please," he says. the waitress nods and writes it down.

"a strawberry cake for me, please," beomgyu says after. yeonjun's guard also orders a strawberry cake and soobin orders a chocolate one.

beomgyu gasps and points at the carnival infront of them. "oh my god, can we please go there?!"

"you know we can't, gyu," yeonjun says.

"PLEASEEE?! just one ONE ride?!"

the older prince hesitates before he finally gives in, making the black-haired boy squeal in excitement. he hugged onto yeonjun's side and put his mask back on.

all of them finally got onto a rollercoaster that beomgyu picked out. beomgyu sat next to soobin and looked at his hyung. "are you scared, hyung?"

"ofcourse i'm scared!!" soobin yelled, making the younger giggle.

"don't worry, you won't feel anything if you fall out, anyway."

soobin looked at beomgyu with a "really now?" look. the younger boy just laughed and placed his hand on soobin's thigh in the process.

"just hold my hand!" beomgyu finally said after he was done laughing, holding onto his hyung's hand.

"you ready?"

"NO!"

i promised i'd update soon, didn't i?