15; good plan, dude

it's been two weeks since soobin has been fired and both soobin and beomgyu have been a little upset. they were together all the time, so it's a bit weird for them. currently, soobin is staying at his old home in the village. he now has enough money to move to the city, but he likes the village.

meanwhile in the castle, beomgyu has been absolutely pissed at his father for the past two weeks. he hasn't really spoken to him, only a couple words. he's now gotten a new guard, who he doesn't really like. his new guard doesn't talk to him and is just kind of there.

in conclusion, they both aren't too happy.

"please, can i go visit him?!"
beomgyu is begging to his mother, asking if he can go visit soobin.

"you have to ask your father," she replies.

"i don't want to talk to him. it's his fault i'm gonna have to visit soobin, anyway!"

after a little argument, mrs. choi still didn't give in. beomgyu has to ask his father for permission to go out, but he definitely won't talk to him. so, he'll just have to sneak out. he's never really snuck out before, only when he was a little kid and him and yeonjun got into a fight.

it's a couple of hours later, it's now almost 2am. beomgyu is sure that everyone's asleep by now, even his personal guard. he's planning to sneak out and go to soobin's place now. yes, it's late and no, soobin doesn't know he's coming.

the black-haired boy carefully opens the window to his room. crap, it's way too high to jump down. he'll have to go downstairs first.

the boy goes over to his closet and get's out a hoodie. he pulls it over his head and over his pyjama shirt. he then also puts on shoes and grabs a mask to cocer his face. you never know if there are people outside. maybe even creepy men, but he hasn't thought of that yet.

beomgyu then softy opens his door, trying to make no noise at all. he succeeds and walks down the stairs. luckily for him, their stairs don't squeak or anything. the stairs have fabric on them, which really comes in handy right now.

he can't go through the regular door. the big doors and gates will wake the whole castle up. he'll have to go through a window. which one, though? maybe the one in the kitchen. though, it's right under his parents' room. beomgyu walks into his and yeonjun's livingroom and softly gasps when he sees the window there. it's perfect.

the boy carefully opens the window and looks down. he literally doesn't have to jump, he just has to climb out. this won't be that hard. beomgyu holds onto the wall as he tries to climb out of the window as quiet as possible, being careful to avoid the leaves that make so many loud noises.

"yes!" the boy whispers to himself when he successfully areived at the other side of the window. now he just has to climb over the big ass gate, since opening it will make way too much noise.

oh boy.

this was kind of boring, sorry!!