8; taehyun ^^

soobin knocked on beomgyu's bedroom door, ready with the boy's breakfast in his hands.
"prince, can i come in?"

no answer.

soobin decided to just walk in. when he did, he saw beomgyu sniffling with tear stains on his cheeks, holding his ryan stuffy in his hand.

"what's wrong?" soobin gasped out. beomgyu looked up at the tall male and raised his stuffy in the air.

"it ripped!"

soobin frowns. beomgyu's very attached to his stuffy.

"want me to repair it, gyu?"
soobin asked softly, setting down the breakfast tray. beomgyu quickly nods in reply, handing his hyung his stuffy. soobin gladly takes it and walks out of the room, finding a needle and the right color thread. when he came back, he sat in the bed next to beomgyu.

"you eat your breakfast, okay? hyung will fix it."
beomgyu nods and eats his breakfast while watching soobin fix his stuffy.

"and.. done!"
soobin hands the now fixed stuffy back to beomgyu. the black-haired boy smiles brightly as he takes the stuffy back. he then hugs his hyung.

"thank you so much, hyung!"
soobin chuckles and ruffles beomgyu's hair.

"of course, prince."

"please, father," beomgyu was currently begging his father to let him see one of his friends.

"beomgyu, no."

"why not?!"
"i already finished my school work and i haven't seen him in AGES!"

"what's going on here?"
mrs. choi asked as she entered the room.

"mother! father won't let me see my friend!"

"why not?"

"i don't know!"
beomgyu shouted, sounding desperate. his mother sighed.

"who do you want to meet up with?"
his mother asked.

"taehyun, kang taehyun."

"alright, you have my permission—"

"YES!"

"—but i want you two to hangout HERE, okay? and soobin needs to be there, too."

"yes! thank you, mother!"
beomgyu happily hugged his mother and ran to the phone. he quickly dialed taehyun's number.

"hello?"

"tae! my mom said we could hangout. but you do have to come to the castle, is that okay?"

"yes! of course that's okay. but how do i get passed the guards?"

"don't worry about that."

"alright then, see you in a bit. bye hyung!"

"bye tae!"

beomgyu and taehyun happily walked over to the livingroom for the two prince's, soobin was told to follow. "should we watch a movie?" beomgyu asked.

"sure! let's watch a scary movie!"
taehyun said. beomgyu nodded in agreement.

"you're watching the movie with us, right, hyung?"
beomgyu asked soobin.

"sure," the taller replied. the other two boys smiled and sat down on the couch. soobin sat down next to beomgyu and sighed softly.

"WAAAH!" soobin screamed and held onto beomgyu for dear life, making the younger boy blush. let's just say that scary movies aren't really soobin's thing.

"you alright hyung?"

"UHM NO!"
soobin yelled, holding onto beomgyu's arm and hiding his face into the younger's shoulder. the other two boys giggle and continue watching the movie while beomgyu softly stroked soobin's hair.

this was rushed, sorry >3<