Chapter I

This is Izuku Midoriya

This is Izuku Midoriya. He's a villain He's been a villain for roughly 4 years. He's 17. His alternative name is Thumper. His friends call him Peter Cottontail.

He's quite popular with the public as one of the few villain who will not hesitate to take a life but still have enough compassion to spare innocents. He's seen as an antihero. He kills villains instead of heroes and people.

He quirk is another story. He calls it The Force. Passed down to him by his deceased mentor, he has a powerful Telekinesis and he can sense things normal humans can't.

But unfortunately he's on the run. "Stop in the name of the law!" Shouted an officer. Izuku smirked under his mask. He turned on his heel and forcefully pushed his pursuers to the ground. Suddenly fire was produced at his sides. Endeavour had joined the chase. "Give it up!" He shouted. "Ugh. What's the point in saying that when they know very well that I won't?" Thought izuku. He would've done an All Mighty push, but their are too many people and buildings.

He ducked into an alley where multiple cops were waiting. They must've been studying his patterns of escape. He mentally cursed himself. Their was no way he'd get away alive without harming the public.

He shoved his hands in his pocket and let out a verbal sigh. "I'd rather not kill y'all so just hurry up and handcuff me." He groaned at them. The police without hesitation forced him to the ground and placed handcuffs on his wrists.

Hours later

"He's a kid?!" Exclaimed Aizawa. His voice filled with shock and sadness. "Yes. I ran his file. He's Yagi's lost kid." Said the Chimera. Aizawa was now livid.

He walked inside with Nezu in his scarf and a detective. "Good morning Mr. Yagi." The detective greeted. Izuku's eyes where filled with anger and loathed that name. "It's Midoriya." "Okay then. I'm sorry. I need you to answer some questions."

"No problem."

"Name?"

"Izuku Theodore formally Yagi now Midoriya."

"Age."

"17 years old."

"Alias."

"Thumper or if we're friends Peter Cottontail. But I'm most popularly known as The Green Rabbit."

"Quirk?"

"The Force. Basically Telekinesis and sensory abilities."

"Disabilities?"

Izuku flinched. He wore goggles for a reason and he has placed a cloth which cover his eyes. "I'm blind in both eyes." He grimaced. "Thank you for your cooperation." The detective stated a he left.

"I know you are both here. What do you want?" He asked the two pros. "Your too young to be in jail." The Chimera spoke. "Yeah. And?" "We're offering you chance to join the VYRP or Villain Youth Rehabilitation Program." Said Aizawa. Izuku took a moment to think. "I'll do it. But I don't want to wear anti quirk cuffs." He ordered. Aizawa them asked, "Why?" "It's my only way of seeing the world."