Chapter II

Izuku awoke in his new home. It was a dorm room built a little ways away from Aizawa's room. He fixed the cloth over his eye sockets and arose from his resting place. His scanned his surroundings and noticed that three students were waiting outside his door. He sighed and wakes towards it. He opened the door to 'see' Iida, Uraraka and Tsuyu. "I assume you have a good reason for being stationed outside my room?" He asked. They were stunned by his words. How did he know?

"Well we had to make sure that you didn't sneak out or anything." Iida justified. "If I wanted to, I would have long before this. I'm staying just to bring peace to my sister's heart." He said walking past them.

"He looks kinda sus." Uraraka said. "You play too much among us." Tsuyu commented.

Izuku made his way to the kitchen where his twin had prepared a meal for him. "Seriously. Again?" Asked her. "What. I'm picking up where we left off." She said innocently. "Okay fine...... I feel a disturbance in the force." Izuku mumbled. He sensed a midget underneath the couch where Mono was sitting.

Izuku marched over and said, "Excuse me." He dragged her from the couch and flipped it over to reveal a drooling pervert. "Good morning Mineta." Izuku said facing him. "H-how!?"

Izuku and kneeled to his level. He then whispered, "When your blind, you always find a way." Mineta was now frozen and shivering in the middle of June. Izuku's voice was the single most terrifying thing he'd ever hear. Izuku them lifted his cloth a little to reveal his cauterized eyes. Mineta ran for his room as izuku fixed the couch. "Thank you so much!" Momo said. "No worry."

Kirishima stared at the antihero. "Your blind?" He questioned. Izuku turned to him. "Yes." He said softly. He felt like crying but remember his tear glands where charred as well. "How do you even see them?" Asked jrio. Izuku replied, "simple. I release a wave of energy in all three dimensions and I'm able to tell where something is..... Someone approaches." He said. Suddenly an irate Melissa walked inside. "Bastard!" She shouted. Everyone was except Izuku was shocked at her use of words. "Izuku Theodore Midoriya, you have a lot of explaining to do!" She shouted.

"Oh cmon. I leave for.... Like 3-4 years and your angry." She strutted up to him then led him outside. "Tell my why you left." She ordered.

"Well.... Let me tell you how I lost my sight."

ARC655 Style! : Flashback Narration Jutsu!! 3 years overdrive!!

POV Style: Izuku Jutsu!

It was a few days before I disappeared. I sat at home with my god forsaken family. Dad... All might had just told izumi about OFA. She asked why didn't she give it to us. He you were content with inventing. He said I was an embarrassment.

The next day after school Bakugo forced me to come to the beach with him. He said, "You are going to get out of here cuz Blondie and your sister are mine! Got that?" I refused. For my stubbornness he shot an explosion and grabbed me by the upper face. He cauterized my eyes and permanently damaged them beyond repair. I laid their loathing him. I wanted to kill him so bad but I couldn't. Your dad found me soon after. He fixed what he could to keep me alive. He used an experimental drug which gave me my quirk. It once belonged to someone named Skywalker. I then told him that I couldn't protect you anymore. That's why you went back to I-island. I did it to protect you.

Release!

Melissa simply stood their with her hands to covering her mouth. She began sobbing and hesitates but ultimately she enveloped him in a giant hug. He hugged her back. "I'm so sorry. Still doesn't mean I'm not angry with you." She said nuzzling into his broad chest. "Figured." She parted from him. She punched in the face... Again. "That was for not telling me!" She said. She then blushed. She grabbed him by the collar and kissed him dead on the lips. "T-that's f-f-for everything e-else. I'm glad you're b-b-back." She stuttered. Izuku chuckled. "What's so funny?!" She inquired. "Nothing. Just that your as beautiful as the day I lost you." He said brushing her cheek. She giggled. "You don't look too bad yourself. Your taller than I remember." "Yeah. I'm taller."

"I know you guys were trying to listen!" Izuku shouted. "Yeah, so why didn't we hear anything?" Said Kaminari peeking his  head from behind the door. "I manipulated the air around me to stop moving when it passed her earshot." Izuku answered. The students left. Except for iida who walked up and leaned into izuku's ear saying, "I have my eye on you." He turned and left. "What did he say?" Asked Melissa. "Nothing important." "Oh, you wanna meet my stepsister."

Hmmm......... WaT aRE U dOiNg StePBrO? Lol

"Stepsister?" "Yeah. My dad remarried. C'mon." She said dragging him along.

Several minutes later.

Izuku and Melissa stood outside the workshop. "All right. Rule #1: Baby = inventions. Rule #2: If she sits in your lap don't panic. She has the mind of a 5 year old, she does that to people she trusts. It's weird I know. Rule #3: She has a vibrant personality. Rule#4: Things will explode." She listed. Izuku sighed and entered.

He looked to see a pink haired girl with dreadlocks. She had a small robot in her hand.

"Mel! Who is this?" She asked her sister

"Mel! Who is this?" She asked her sister. "My boyfriend. Mei this is Izuku. Izuku this is Mei." Mei then said, "would you like to see my baby. My first ever project from years go. Baby #8 or BB8. Isn't he cute?!" She beamed. "Yeah. He is. But his auxillary power cord is disconnected. I believe their is copper oxide on it." He said to her. She blinked. And when she check he was correct. She ran to Mel. "Can we keep him?! Can we?!" She asked jumping up and down in glee. "Yes Mei, were keeping him." "Yay!"

She dragged the poor boy to her work space. Izuku emitted a form of energy waves which allows him to detect different colours so in a way he could read the blue prints. Mei didn't even ask how he was seeing even with the cloth on, instead she showed him different prototypes. Mei stepped out and brought with her Izumi. The two observed Izuku interacting with Mei. He floated things around the room and help her with her work.

He's a good brother.

Words 1121

Posted 29/10/2020