The Crash

[thoughts]
"talking"
narration

[Why me of all the days to happen ,but i had a good life] i could'nt help but chuckle as it happend. [i rear ended a truck and felt the pain of glass puncturing my face.] as i saw the light it got dark again ,as this happend i was very confused then i saw a piece of a mirror shard and what i saw was terrifying.

] as i saw the light it got dark again ,as this happend i was very confused then i saw a piece of a mirror shard and what i saw was terrifying

I was some sort of robot, no i was an animatronic. As I started to look around I heard voices , then a door opens and i was tazed.
Fnia golden freddy P.O.V.
"are you guys excited for all the new stuff" bonnie said with a squeaky tone. I replied with "dont you know all of the new stuff was salvaged from a place that burned down?" with a serious tone. bonnie looked down and said "yeah, but what if we get a new friend" she said quietly. "that may be a possiblilty" i say with a calm tone. Then we turn to see a pile of cables with a mask and eyes on it, I couldnt tell if it was an animatronic or a decoration then it was thrown in the backstage area then locked in there. "Never go in there" Mairusu said sternly. "why though?" freddy questioned. "Its the animatronic thats in there, he's a problem h-he can easily hurt someone" Mairusu said with a tiny bit of fear. "but why would he hurt someone?" i questioned. "It's only precautions" Mairusu said. What he did not know is that i stole the key that goes to the door.
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
it felt like days until i could move again, but turns out it was only 12 hours.
TO BE CONTINUED.....