"You Can't"

(Y/N) POV
i was just sitting in the closet with springy and goldie when i heard "Hello, Hello i wanted to record a message for you to Blah Blah Blah." i was confused when i realized that goldie nor springy didn't hear it. thats when i just shrugged it off until i went to the office and i saw mike slumped over in his chair rubbing his eyes. "whats wrong mike?" he then looked at me surpirsed "i tried to call the old place and i heard the original first night call." he said with a tired tone. i just hung out with mike most of the night until i saw springy in the vent or what i thought was her. It led me outside and thats when i saw a bunny wearing a purple vest with stars on it and an unusually large smile.

 It led me outside and thats when i saw a bunny wearing a purple vest with stars on it and an unusually large smile

He just stood there until puppet grabbed me and locked the door. "What is that thing Molten!" she said while trying to whisper. i just repeated somthing over and over "he's here" then puppet slapped me. "SNAP OUT OF IT!" she said with a loud voice. "sorry its just he is not supposed to be here. He's a video game character from the Fazbear Entertaiment horror Experience. God that is a mouth full" i said in a fearful tone. "A video game huh. Then explain why he is here." she asked. "i dont know. All i know we should stay away from him." i say trying to be honest.
TO BE CONTINUED....