The Nightmare

(Y/N) POV
It was a sunny day the sun was shining, the birds were singing, the flowers were blooming, but i was sitting on a random bench not knowing of the horror that was the mind. There was a silver liquid coming from the ground it looked like venom in his form when he doesnt have a host, besides that the liquid was starting to climb my legs. i couldnt move for some reason, but when i did move it only sped up climbing my body. At this point everything had been changed the sky was orange, the flowers were dying, and all the animals were just looking like they werre burned to a crisp. Thats when i noticed the liquid was on my arms and my torso. It made a face from this strange liquid and it looked like venom but a silver face and only one eye and the eye was orange then it spoke.

???: "hello there we are in your mind (Y/N) and yes i know your name because we are what gave you the name molten we are your mind-Mates, basically we are part of molten and have been in this body longer than you yet you still control our body. so we will let you keep the body on one condition."

(Y/N): "and what is that condition"

???: "Oh youll know"

Then it opend its mouth and what felt like it ate me. I then woke up from the nightmare goldie woke up because i know she is a light sleeper and saw my terrified face.

Goldie: "something wrong molten?"

(Y/N): "just a nightmare goldie i am okay"

She knew i wasnt ok but she went back to sleep

TO BE CONTINUED