Boredom and some Impossible questions

Coin: are you guys surprised to be here again so soon?

Sapphire: No shit, we were promised a break!

Emerald: Language!

Coin: I'm sorry I just wanted to ask a few questions, No dares today!

Gold: Hallelujah!

Coin: Umm Gold in my newest book you get yourself turned into something. Dares would most likely be better than what I'm going to do with you. No hard feelings okay?

Green: HA HA HA!

Gold: W-WHA? 

White: aww what does he get turned into?

Coin: you'll have to read it chapter by chapter and see ;)

Green: Yay blackmail time!

Black: so what are the questions going to be?

Coin: Right. First one is for Red.

Red: *Gulp*

Coin: So. Either every region gets destroyed, or all your friends die. Which one.

Red: say what?

Coin: sorry I'm still in the mood of scary from making Black...."die".

Black: say WHAT?

Whitley: D..DIE!?

Coin: Well it depends.

Gold: how the heck is Red supposed to answer THAT!?

Coin: Because! I have way too much time on my hands and I just cant get into the mood and writing scary stories and Pokespe X Warriors is harder than you think!

Gold: Us and... a basketball team?

Coin: warriors CATS.

Black: then in that case i'm guessing Gold gets himself turned into a cat.

Gold: WHAT!?

Green(F): Gold what have you done! (laughs)

White: aww Gold would make a great kitty!

Sapphire: does he get ta keep his hair spikes?

Coin: I'd show a pic but I can't find an accurate drawing of a black cat with hair spikes, and I don't have the right materials (i'm too lazy lol)to digitally draw one.

Green: aww he gets to keep his head spikes!

Black: Why are you making me DIE!? Well, die dependently

Pearl: is dependently a word?

Coin: hey I don't know and I suck at grammar so who cares.

Sapphire: I suck at grammar too. But its cause I was livin' in the wild when I was younger!

Ruby: So that makes you a barbarian!

Sapphire: PRISSY BOY!

Coin: HEY HEY CHILL! RUBY!

Ruby: what.

Coin: think of this. If someone lives in a mansion in the woods, but relies on their pokemon for their needs, and sleeps in a different bed each night because the CAN does that make them wild, or prissy?

Ruby: what?

Sapphire: I guess that would make 'em wild cause they are livin in the woods instead of around people in da big city.

Ruby: but they could be not wild because they live in a mansion and some rich and famous people like to be secluded.

Sapphire: BUT THEY RELY ON POKEMON FOR THEIR NEEDS THEY ARE WILD

Ruby: BUT THEY SLEEP IN ANOTHER BED EACH NIGHT BECAUSE THEY CAN, THEY AREN'T WILD

Sapphire: WILD

Ruby: NOT WILD

Sapphire: WILD

Ruby: NOT WILD

Sapphire: WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum: If they live inside a house, whether or not they rely on pokemon for heat, water and electricity doesn't matter. Many people have pokemon inside their homes, such as Gold.

Ruby/Sapphire:...Huh.

Coin: anyways... WE NEED MORE CO HOSTS TO TOR-I MEAN HELP WITH THE DARES AND TRUTHS! ALSO I NEED SUBMISSIONS FOR TRUTHS AND DARES! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ALONE SINCE EDGE BOY, WALLY, REYNA AND RAYAN HAVE LIVES SO I CAN'T ASK THEM FOR HELP NOW!

Ruby: why can't Wally help?

Coin: he went to Sinnoh to evolve his Roselia.

Pearl: cool.

Coin: so, Red, got an answer yet?

Red:.......

Coin: ah yes, acting like your game counterpart.

Blue: game what?

Coin: the Red from pokemon red version only spoke in ... after going to mount silver

Gold: I thought he went to mt silver to heal his hands and feet.

Crys: game, Gold!

Coin: alright. Now, Green(F), guess what we are going to do next chapter?

Green(F): I don't know...*smiles suspiciously*

Coin: Ships!

Dexholders except for Green: NO!

Coin: come on, the ships must sail!

Black: what do we do! I don't want to get shipped with N again!

Dia: we make this chapter go as long as we can.

Coin: and that's it for the chapter!

Ruby: WAIT! we haven't done any truths yet!

Coin: oh your right.

Gold: *whispers* nice job Ruby.

Coin: Here is your truth Ruby. Do you remember?

Ruby: what?

Coin: we'll get his answer next chapter.

Green: SHIPPPSSSS! *Pushes White into Black and takes pictures*

Coin: before we get too deep into after effects, can someone do disclaimer?

Black: COIN DOESN'T OWN POKEMON IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!

White: do you have to yell?

Black: sorry Pres!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Put your entries in the Comment section pokefans,,,, and ill read submissions in the next episode...Pokespetruthordare!

Coin: I love watching Mandjtv soo much, so I used the ASPITIPIAY jingle thing (LOL). I just hope I don't get the story deleted or something cause of it (LOL)-Anyways hope you enjoyed it!

Black: PLEASE STOP SHIPPING THE BOYS WITH OTHER BOYS IT WAS SOO EMBARRASING WHEN N FOUND OUT ABOUT THAT ONE SHIP THAT I CAN'T SPELL!

Coin: how the hell did you get here Black?

Black: PLEASE STOP PRECIOUSMETALSHIPPING TOO!

Coin: annd were gonna end before this gets out of hand...you know you can go Black.

--------------------------------------The end for now-----------------------------------------