I don't even know what to call this one.

Coin: what's UP!?

Gold: why are we here AGAIN!?

Black: you promised us a break.

Diamond: Hi Coin!

Coin: Hi, Diamond!

Gold: of course she acknowledges HIM and not US!

Coin: I don't really want to hear your b*tchin- I mean your complaining about how bad i'm torturing you, because that's not true, now I'm torturing Ruby!

Ruby: Why MEEEE

Sapphire: Shut up Prissy boy!

Ruby: I'M NOT PRISSY!

Coin: SHUT UP RUBY! OR IM GOING TO MAKE YOUR SCARY STORY PART WORSE!

Crys: So so far, Black has nearly or has died, Silver has killed people in his sleep, and now what does Ruby have to do?

Allura: He has to deal with a ghost.

Ruby: SayWhatNow?

Coin: ha ha nothing. Green, Explain.

Green: explain...what?

Coin: *FACEPALM* THE REASON I DID THIS CHAPTER!

Green: Oh yeah, my ship page! 

Black: oh no.

Green: It's on Twitter! Go check it out, I'd appreciate it! Here is the link thing if you wanna check it out. Thanks to @Blackypixie for promoting the idea :3 Here be the link: (this is outdated)

Gold: NO! DON'T THANK THEM! THIS IS HORRIBLE AND AN AWFUL IDEA!

Allura: Shut up Gold! NOW OR YOU GET TO FALL FROM THE SKY ONTO HARD GROUND FROM HIGH UP.

Coin: hum, that shut him up. Also dm me on twitter if you want to join my Pokemon(spe) Discord Server!

Yellow: are we going to do dares today?

Allura: Yep!

Coin: Ruby, I dare you to admit to Sapphire that you remember.

White: oooh!

Ruby: Remember...What?

Coin: Ruby, with my author powers, I can physically force you to say it. Now confess!

Ruby: Augh. Fiiine. But can I do it alone? In silence?

Allura: fine. *sends Ruby and Sapphire into another room*

*ten minutes later timecard thing*

*Comes back with Sapphire in tears and Ruby looking very confused and blushing*

Coin *laughing*: What did you do?

Ruby: I didn't do anything!

Allura: Well, did you say you remember, or don't remember?

Ruby: why would I tell you?

Coin: LEET'S just give Sapphire a minute to chill out, then we can ask her.

*Teleports Sapphire away*

Diamond: Sure, but then what do we do now?

Allura: We going to do some... Well, lets talk about the Anime opinions.

Coin: We showed you all the anime's right?

Pearl: ...Yes....

Dia: don't mind him, he's still salty that his counterpart tried to fine Platinum's counterpart.

Pearl: I AM NOT!

Allura: Alright! Indigo League was more or less good, there was just no major problem and SOO many mistakes!

Green: And Blue's counterpart is a complete brat! *Laughs*

Blue: hey.

Coin: Let's just add Orange Islands because. So, Orange Islands is WAYYY more different and should not exist. Like, really, is it supposed to be the Sevii islands or something?

Red: No idea.

Allura: Johto Journeys was good. I liked it. 

Gold: I agree! DEFINITLEY!

Coin: Advanced battle was semi-good.

Emerald: It was really confusing.

Allura: Diamond and Pearl was SOOOOOO GOOD! I wish I finished watching it!

Platinum: I think it was alright.

Dia: I liked it

Pearl: Augh!

Coin: Adventures in Unova was....

Allura: ACK IT WAS SO BAD! IT SUCKED SOO MUCH! ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY CHANGED N'S PERSONALITY AND STUFF!

Coin: No offense, Unova kids, of course.

Black: None taken.

Blake: Speak for yourself.

Black: are you offended?

Blake: No.

Coin: Well, there you go. X, Y and Z was alright. It was definitely Ash's prime journey. But Z just ended up being really confusing and especially since they added Hoenn Champion Steven....? I mean it was awesome and I'm glad, but it was really weird.

Allura: There was a mega evolution special that you are supposed to watch to understand or something....

Blue: But other than that it was good.

Allura: Sun and Moon SUCKED AND THE ANIMATION WAS TERRIBLE! The Pokespe version was better. Too many characters and adding a school theme? What?

Coin: and none of us has watched Journeys yet. 

Allura: I'm not gonna watch it until I play sword and shield, Or until the rest of the translated manga comes to mangadex.

Red: makes sense.

Allura: Is Sapphire calmed down?

Coin: Nope. 

Allura: Then shall we end now and continue next chapter?

Coin: well what else are we supposed to do?

Allura: ok then, we'll see you later 'Dexholders.

Ruby: don't blame MEEEE!

Blake: no one is blaming you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, Sorry for short endnote, but I have to get to class (LOL)