Summery

Eren was born a monster

Actually, he was made into one right after he was born but it was all the same to him. He was different from all the other kids but that didn't matter while he still had his family. But his mom had to die and his dad locked him in a cage with other people like him and they became his new family. So Eren Yeager lives in a cage for years until he finds the chance to escape with his "family". But what happens when their escape plan doesn't go according to plan and they get stuck in the Survey Corps, and organization hellbent on protecting the world from the "Titans".

Levi became a monster

He could have been a normal person with a normal job and normal friends but sadly fate doesn't seem to want that. Instead Levi Ackerman is a man who gets enjoyment from killing and has a great talent for doing so. He decides to put his gift (or curse?) to use by joining the Survey Corps where he meets his psycho best friends and earns himself the nickname "Grey-Eyed Monster”. When these two monsters cross path in life, how will they respond?

This is BL (Boy Love) or Yaoi so if you don't like homosexual relationships than stop reading this right away. Also this will contain a lot of spoilers from the manga. So if your not prepared for some of the truths to be given away then don't read this.

Besides that Enjoy!!!

P.S. The maker of this is Matsuo (you will only understand if you read my profile).