A Cold Exam

I was in my jacket,t-shirt,and jeans,waiting for the exam to start. Father said he would recommend me for the school but I refused,I didn't need his charity like Shoto and Zugai did. Even if we are all the exact same age I'm the most mature,and I wasn't willing to take a gift from that monster. The doors opened and I walked it,dropping the temperature as I walked. People shivered as I moved past them, three pointer came at me and I raised two of my fingers. An ice spike came from the ground and penetrated the robot. I walked further and an entire wave of robots came charging at me,I held my hand out and an ice dome surrounded them. I formed a fist and the sound of explosions could be heard from the inside,I broke the dome and the inside was nothing but bits and pieces of the robots.

Y/n:They expect this to be a challange? That's pathetic.

Two more came from my sides and I just stood there,when they were close enough I created two spiked walls of ice and they ran into them. They went limp as I walked away,the more that came at me the more points I acquired. I saw another wave of robots rushing at an unsuspecting group of people,I put a finger in the air. I created a layer of ice spikes above the robots,I then let the finger drop and the layer of spikes crashed down onto the robots. I put my hands in my jacket pockets as another wave came at me,I gave them a glare and a valley of ice spikes dashed towards them. Multiple spikes went into each robot and they all exploded together,I continued walking on the same street until the ground broke infront of me and a massive robot came from the ground.

Y/n:You must be the zer0 pointer.

I took my right hand out of my pocket and flicked my wrist upwards. Two massive walls of ice with spikes were  created on each side,I pointed two fingers at the robot.

Y/n:Get out of my way.

I slammed my finger together and the ice walls crushed into eachother,with the robot in between. The spikes stabbed into the robot and it was riddled with holes,before being crushed. I placed my hand back in my jacket as I turned around and walked back towards the gate.

Boy:Where are you going?!

Y/n:The test is over,moron.

The boy used explosions to blast himself infront of me,I didn't move or change expressions.

Boy:Who are you calling a moron?! Huh,cold shoulder?!

Y/n:You have one warning,get out of my way.

The siren sounded,to say the exam was over,and the boy moved away from me,his hands in his pockets. I returned home,where my sister was.

Fuyumi:Y/n,you're back already?

Y/n:Yeah,I am. Is Zugai or shoto back yet?

Fuyumi:Yeah,they're both here. In the Zugai is in the courtyard while shoto is in his room.

Y/n:What about father?

Fuyumi:No,why?

Y/n:Didn't want to see the bastard.

Fuyumi:He is our father.

Y/n:He's our maker,he's not a father.

I took my shoes off and walked past her I made my way to the courtyard,where Zugai was creating his blue flames.

Y/n:They feel hotter then usual,something make you angry?

Zugai:No,just kinda nervous.

Y/n:Don't feel like you passed?

Zugai:Not really.

Y/n:Then attack me,let me give you a target.

Zugai:Really?

Y/n:Please,I'll freeze your flames before they reach me.

Zugai:Alright.

He got ready for a fight and sent a line of blue fire at me,I kept my hands in my jacket as a wall of ice blocked the fire. I broke the ice wall and turned it into spikes to go at him,he created a wall of fire and my ice melted.

Y/n:They are hotter then usual,normally your flames don't melt my ice that easily.

Zugai:Like I said,I'm on edge.

Y/n:Then let's drop the temp.

It started to snow around us as ice daggers began to form behind me,I pulled out my hand and waved them at him. He began to send shots of fire at the daggers,throwing them off course. I stopped the snow storm by making all the snow flakes form a massive wall,I then sent it at him while putting my hand back in my pocket. He blasted the wall and it began to melt down,until it was nothing but a puddle.

Y/n:If you did that well in your tests them I'm sure you passed easily.

Zugai:Right,thanks bro.

Y/n:Don't mention it.

I then moved to shoto's room,I opened the door to see him reading a book.

Y/n:Meet me in the courtyard.

I then closed the door and moved down to the courtyard.

Zugai:What did you do?

Y/n:Sit down and watch.

Zugai did as I told him and shoto came out,he stopped when he reached the bare ground.

Shoto:What did you want?

Y/n:Send your ice after me,right now.

Without another word he dragged his hand across the ground and a giant wave of ice spikes began to rush at me,I took my hand out of my pocket and snapped my fingers. The ice broke apart and turned into harmless snowflakes.

Y/n:Too easy,start using your fire. You'll never beat me without your fire,I understand how much you hate father but that's no reason to make yourself weak.

Shoto:You got mom's quirk,you don't have to rely on his power!

Y/n:Then look at Zugai,his quirk comes from father but he doesn't cry about not wanting to use it. He may be a child,mentally,but he's more mature then you are.

He sent another ice wave at me and I snapped my fingers again,his ice broke apart.

Y/n:Don't interrupt me!

I slashed my hand across the air and a massive wave of thick,dark,ice rushed at him. He could barley stop it.

Y/n:Quit acting like a kid,or father will always own you.

I turned around and walked away from the two,I could hear Zugai get up and try to comfort shoto.