Ice And Fire

The first day of school was quirk assessment tests. Tests that Zugai,Shoto,and I all passed easily,there wasn't much after that. The second day,however,was much more interesting,with allmight as our teacher we received our hero costumes and we were told that we would be fighting. Zugai got excited almost immediately while shoto and I didn't have much to say on the matter. We drew for teams but when it was only Zugai and I left it was told that we would be fighting each other. We then had to sit through the hero and villains battles of everyone else,shot completed his battle with ease and claimed the fake bomb for the hero's. The real battle then began,I was the villain as Zugai would be the hero,I stepped into the bomb room as I completely iced over the doors. I then did nothing but wait for Zugai,it wouldn't be long before he found me. The door launched into the room with fire pushing it forward,it would have hit me but I created a pillar of ice to hit it out of the way.

Y/n:Found me quicker then I thought you would.

Zugai:Just had to look for the coldest point in the building.

Y/n:Right.

His blue flames began to surround him as my ice covered the area around me,both of us getting our quirks ready for an all out battle. He sent a fire wave at me as I returned the attack with ice spikes. He created a flaming skeleton hand and sent it at me but I blocked it with an ice wall,the ice began to crawl up the arm. He got rid of it and I dashed at him by skating on my ice,he tried to blast me but I turned my body to ice. I shattered but reformed behind him,he turned around as I coated my hand in ice and punched him across the face. The ice shattered and his skeleton hand slammed into me,I was thrown across the room and I sent pillars of ice at him. He melted the pillars to nothing,his flames grew as my eyes turned to white.

Zugai:STOP HOLDING BACK! I'm your equal,me and me alone!

Y/n:You're right,I have to take this as a challange.

I sent spikes of pure black ice at him while he tried to stop them with his flames.

Y/n:You and you alone are my equal,so,I'll end this quickly.

He covered his left hand in fire as I cover my right hand in ice,he used his fire to boost him self forward as I slid on my ice. Our fists connected as I rooted myself in place and steam came from our fists,I gave myself an ice helmet and crashed into his head. When I got a good look at him I saw that he was using the front of a blue fire skull as protection. He blasted away from me and I used my ice to throw myself back,I swept both of my hands forward and two waves of ice spikes were sent rushing after him. He waved his hand and a heatwave turned them into nothing,I stood up straight as he looked at me from afar.

Y/n:Getting serious? I see.

I snapped my fingers and the entire room began the center of a blizzard,he looked at me through the blizzard. He snapped back to his senses,looking around him in awe,his flames beginning to go down.

Zugai:Y/n....

Y/n:I wouldn't do that,take your flames down and you'll freeze to death in an instant.

His flames went back up,hotter then before, and I began to send ice spears at him from every direction.He got rid of all of them and I grabbed his limbs with ice binds,I dashed at him and kicked him across the face. He went across the room and I sent a volley of ice knives at him,he went to melt them but a buzzer sounded and I stopped them. I snapped my fingers and the blizzard went away as the knives turned to snow,I walked over to him and put my hand out. He took and I pulled him in,I hugged him and then let him go.

Y/n:You were close,try harder next time. I know you can.

We walked back to the others and a girl ran to Zugai.

Mina:Your brother is that strong when he's going all out?!

Zugai:All out? Y/n was barley trying,if I had to give it a percentage I'd say he was only at fifty percent.

Mina:No way!

I recognised the girl,she had been friends with Zugai for a long time. I walked over to a corner and created  small snowflakes that twirled around my finger. Allmight spoke and told us why the winner won and how we could use this information to be better,we then were told to go back to class as allmight checked on the boy that passed out in the first battle. The others began to go over the fight results as I talked to Zugai.

Y/n:Your flames,they got colder when I got serious.

Zugai:Don't say that,I've never made you get serious.

Y/n:....Right,great use if your skeleton. It made it more difficult to hurt you.

Zugai:That's...kind of the point.