Chapter 1-Lost In Love

(Reader’s POV)

year 10 this year at Scouting High,Levi asked me out last year on christmas break and once we got back to school everyone was congratulating us on becoming a could even through we both had strong personality’s shall i say.But i guess the love we have won’t be broken by something so simple,My friend Hanji or as i call her shitty glasses asked me a question “So have you kissed him yet?”She questioned, “Why the hell do you want to know shitty classes?”I questioned her back.

“Well you’ve been together for a while now and i thought you might have kissed him over christmas break”Shitty glasses answered with a smirk, “Yes we did there are you happy,just don’t tell anyone”I muttered,Hanji start to squealed and fangirl over what i said of course my reaction was “Shut the hell up Shitty glasses or go fangirl somewhere else away from me” then i heard “Tch,shut up shitty glasses”from behind me,i turned around seeing levi “Hey levi”I said not every imprested with hanji, “What the hell happen to her?”He asked, “Who shitty glasses?”I snickered,levi nodded, “I told her something i know regret because she’s  fangirling over it”I explain, “Why the hell would you tell her something like that?”Levi yelled at me, “To shut her up but it didn’t work as you can see”I said rolling my eyes.

Levi huffed and leaned on me, “When the hell did i say you could lean on me?”I questioned giving him a glare, “Since you said yes to me”Levi smirked,I poked my tongue at him and move making him unstable on his feet,I snickered watching him into my shoulder. “Your a pain in the ass at times,but i guess that’s why i love you”Levi said,I rolled my eyes with a smirk “I know you love me for it”I giggled,Hanji just stood there fangirling over our little spat.I smiled at him sweetly as my hair hid my right eye through levi moved it behind my ear again “We should get to class”Levi said,i nodded and we left shitty glasses there as she was too busy fangirling to notice we left,thankfully we were in most of the same classes along with a new kid to the high school.

In every class i sat with levi,till one of the classes the new guy was put next to me on my right and levi on my left.I looked over at levi and he gave me a playful glare so i gave him a playful smirk,he looked at me funny making my giggle quietly.Our class had nothing to do so we all talking and whatever else we do.I looked at the guy on my right he was strange he had teal-green eyes,brown hair and by the looks he was as tall as me. “Tch,what are you don’t brat?”Levi asked making me giggle and look at him “Mucking round like always”I answered with a playful smile on my face.Levi smile back with a playful smile and played with my hair as i leaned on his shoulder,knowing hanji she was taking pictures of us together.

We both gave hanji a death glare and smirk at the same time “Hey shitty glasses put your phone away”I giggled, “How are we friends with her again f/n?”Levi questioned, “Humm she was the one that just randomly sat with us one day and yeah she because our random,annoying as hell friend how is always happy as fuck”I giggled giving her a smirk “Oh and you’ll pay for any pictures you took of us shitty glasses”I said.As soon as i said pay she got her phone out and startered deleting the photos.I couldn’t help but giggle at her, “Oh come on guys you make the best couple even if you don’t think so,I do”Hanji complained,I looked at levi “And so what we don’t like pictures and you know it hanji”I said,Levi looked suprized i said her name,I gave him a playful look and messed his hair knowing it would piss him off.

“What the hell was the for?”Levi questioned fixing his hair, “Aww,your no fun”I complained, “Why the hell would i be fun you should be the person who knows the best of my,and the fact i’m a clean freak”Levi complained, “Yeah,yeah i know”I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek,he looked at me oddly as he had a slight blush on his cheeks,I giggled “What’s wrong levi?”I questioned playfully.Levi rolled his eyes giving me a smile,i leaned my head on his shoulder “What are you doing this afternoon levi?”I asked him quietly so only he could here, “Walking home”He answered back, “Can i walk with you?”I asked him hoping for a yes, Levi gave me a quick smile and nod.I sat up properly and gave him a hug.I broke the hug and intertwined my fingers with his as we held hands.I gave levi a faint smile and went back to leaning my head on his shoulder.