Chapter 3-Rumors And Lies.

~Next morning at school~

I walked around to find levi he should have gotten her not long ago but i could find him till i bumped into a few girls “Hey have you seen levi?”I asked them, “Not yet,but you might want to stay away from him if he’s heard the rumors about you”One of the girls said, “What rumors?”I questioned, “You haven’t heard them yourself?”the second girl asked, “No”I answered, “Well someone say that jaeger kid kissed you”The first girl said, “What?Who told you this?”I questioned, “We only heard from a person who heard it from someone else”The second girl said, “Shit levi will kill me if he hears about that,I wish i know where he w-”I was cut off before i could finish, “F/n what the hell is going on?”Levi asked pretty pissed,I frozen looking into his grey eyes “L-levi..”I said quite frightened, “Well are you going to fucking answer me?”He questioned, “Levi calm down please,i don’t know what’s going on at the moment”I answered trying to hold back my tears.

“Than how the fuck is this rumor out?”Levi yelled at me, “Look levi i’ve only just heard about please there’s no  need to yell”I muttered frightened,i’ve never seen him like this ever “Please levi just listen to me it was probably a jock that hanji’s put out i don’t know the details please just calm down”I begged,he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to find hanji, “Levi stop this your over reacting and can you please loosen your grip before you break my wrist”I said,levi stopped and looked at me.I could hold it together anymore,i looked at the ground as a tear ran down my face,Levi let my wrist go and hugged me.He knew i was crying but he didn’t say a word other than “I’m sorry”,I had hidden my face behind my h/c hair with my head on his shoulder, “We should go somewhere private if your like this”Levi mutter,I slightly nodded and we went to a place where no one  ever went.

~Time skip~

We sat there i had stopped crying not that long ago,though levi’s shirt was i little wet from my crying, “So what are we going to do about those rumors?”Levi asked,I sighed “Well they aren’t true so i can’t say anything else though i guess your pretty mad about it”I mumbled, “I guess though i can’t stay mad at you forever you know F/n”Levi said, “I just don’t think i can cope with this going about  though i’ve pushed through so much now and i’m at my breaking point”I said hugging him, “I’m sorry i didn’t think anything like this would break me apart,like this,I’m sorry levi”I muttered starting to cry again, “Look all we need to do is find out how is responsible and for you to stop crying”Levi said,I nodded and wiped away the tears, “Well we can go to my place no one is ever there because my mother lives with a new guy and well my fathers gone...So i’m on my own but my mother pays for the rent of the place because she is rich..”I murmured.

Levi gave me a funny look “Wait you live on your own?”He questioned,I nodded “Yeah,why?”I answered, “Shouldn’t you have someone with you like mikasa or sasha?”He asked, “Well mother said i could if i wanted but...Well sasha eats too much and mikasa well i don’t know much about her”I answered, “What about petra or Hanji?”He asked, “Shitty glasses i can’t stand and petra well let’s just say we don’t get along too well..”I explained, “Then why didn’t you tell anyone?”He questioned, “I did i told hanji and that’s why she meets up with me at my house at 3:30 everyday”I explained to him again. “Well how about i stay till we get this thing sorted,it’s not safe on your own if that jaeger kid is trying to hurt you”Levi said,I nodded and stood up. “Well let’s go before it get’s too late i have to meet hanji after all”I said smiling,Levi gave me a faint smile and stood up.

(I’m so sorry for the shortness of this chapter hopefully the next one is somewhat longer than this one and the other.As always if you like this vote and comment telling me to continue,Thanks for sticking with me throught this guys,But i will have a big problem tomorrow school starts and i’m not going to have much time to type so i will post some things like this in the others letting you know some other stuff,so thanks again guys and see ya)