First Meet - Slap

Christopher POV-

I'm on my way to pub, and I'm running late. Alex and both our brothers already reached pub, they just called me and they are pretty pissed that I'm always late.

Actually I started early, but someone dropped at my place unannounced, normally I would be irritated but I didn't had time for good fuck from 2 weeks due to work. I don't even remember her name, but she is good in bed. Well what can I say women threw themselves at my feet, I never persuaded any woman and I don't want too either. Well people call me player, but I say I love fucking different women every time, its kind of boring to have same women every time. Most likely I won't sleep with same women again but Chloe is exception, well she really gives good head, and no she is not my girl friend, just my personal bed warmer, she knows it too and she is ok with it. Its not like she is just sleeping with me, she just threw herself at any rich man, she doesn't even consider age, I know she slept with many 65 year old men too, just because they gives her pricey gifts. I don't like to slut shame anyone but she is definitely a slut.

I almost reached pub, I got call from my friend Jason, asking when did I make Chloe my girlfriend because she is saying this to everyone, hearing that I'm pretty agitated is under statement, I immediately called Chloe,

"Chloe, what the fuck I'm listening? When did I said you are my girlfriend and why are you saying this to everyone" I shouted at her

"Well you never like to repeat making love with any other woman except me, I know you like me, that's why you keep coming back to me" Chloe said calmly

"Listen I never made love to you or considered you as my girlfriend, you and me both know we just fuck, nothing more and nothing less" I said irritatingly

"But I love you" she said whiningly

"If you love someone, you don't go whoring around whole New York" I said, this woman is testing my nerves

"You are on the way to Noah pub right, I will meet you there, from there we can go to your place, and talk about this, I love you Chris" she said

I reached pub, parked my car, turned on my bluetooth, and walking to pub while talking to Chloe,

"Hey slut, stop stalking me you whore" I yelled, just when I was saying that some random woman collided with me.

When I looked who it is, its 17-18 age, cute little thing in sexy little black dress, she just reaches to my chest, she widen her big beautiful eyes and looking at me pretty pissed, I was blinded by her beauty and  I didn't see it whats coming next

When I looked who it is, its 17-18 age, cute little thing in sexy little black dress, she just reaches to my chest, she widen her big beautiful eyes and looking at me pretty pissed, I was blinded by her beauty and I didn't see it whats coming next.

SHE SLAPPED ME !!!

SHE FUCKING SLAPPED ME !!

How dare she do that, no one, I mean literally no one, not my parents, teachers, no one ever slapped me, I was fuming with anger. But next thing she said confused me,

"Who do you think you are to call me such such, what is wrong with you" she said with so much disgust.

With that she left me there in shock, once I recovered I saw her reaching cab and leaving from that place. I didn't understand why she slapped me, but when I heard Chloe voice on bluetooth asking who is that women, that's when I realized she didn't saw my bluetooth and thought I catcalled her. Still slapping me?? I hanged up call without saying anything and walked into pub.

Once I spotted Alex , his and mine brothers, I walked towards them, immediately Calvin asked me

"Why is your cheek red, don't tell me you are masochist" teased me

I explained them what happened few minutes before,

"Wow someone dared to slap you?? I admire that woman already" Aaron said smirking

"Fuck off, don't talk about this anymore, I'm already irritated to peaks, and do no test me"

Immediately Aaron lifted hands surrendering.

I need to cool of a bit, I need something strong. Tomorrow I need to sort Chloe thing, I have to remove her from my life completely.

While drowning myself in alcohol, many women approached me seductively, but bluish green eyed brunette who slapped me keep invading back into my mind.

While Alex brothers Aaron, Ashton, and my brothers Clayton, Calvin having lot of fun with random girls, Alex stood up and said he is leaving, I was confused because he is the one who suggested this but within less than a hour he wants to leave? Something is wrong with him, I need to talk to him tomorrow.

Without having fun with girls, there isn't much to do, also I need to control on drinks, I can't have hangover tomorrow, we have a important meeting tomorrow, and I need to reach office early.

Once I reached my apartment, yes I call it apartment (pent house) because its just my sleeping place, home means still its my parents place for me. Pent house never felt like home.

After shower, Im trying hard to sleep, keyword 'trying', because once again I keep seeing big bluish green eyes. What's wrong with me, I never got disturbed by any woman before, and I don't even know her name or I don't even know if I see her again, thinking that I felt little pang in my heart.

I think I'm drunk else why would I feel bad for not seeing her again. With that thought I drowsed in to my sleep.

I forgot to set alarm last night, and got up late just when Alex called me, I'm running to office, I don't want to miss this meeting with a Japanese client, even though Alex discuss technical part, I have to deal business part, so me staying in meeting is very important and Japanese clients doesn't like starting meeting late, they are very punctual and I don't want to give wrong impression about how we work.

Luckily I reached on time, and meeting was successful. We got this client, and with this new project, our revenue will be tripled by next quarter.

In the afternoon I got call from Ross, he said he want some help, he didn't say what it is, but he asked me and Alex to meet him at our university. I'm kind of confused why he asked me to meet at university instead of our regular meeting point, coffee shop owned by our friend Hannah.

Alex couldn't come, he still has some work to do with our new client, and Ross seemed distressed because he called twice, so I'm on my way to university.

But I didn't know at that time what I will see next, which I will never forget in my life, ever...

So what do you think about this chapter? And what do you think Chris will see? Do you think he will meet her again? Please don't forget to vote and follow