Rose

Chris POV-

I just came out of meeting with new clients, it was so long, I'm happy it ended on good note. Luckily it ended half an hour early than I expected. We landed another big project, I need to tell this to Alex. There will be lot of work for next 6 months and we need to hire more tech developers. I turned on my mobile to call Alex.

Once I turned on, I have 10 missed calls from Calvin, 2 from Alex along with 2 voice messages. He knows I'm in meeting, then why did he call? Why did Calvin called 10 times. Before calling Alex, I listened to first message.

He said Chase almost got in accident, but a girl saved him and she is in hospital now. He said the hospital name and he is heading there. I couldn't hear second message, I called him immediately. After few rings he lifted the call.

"What happened? Is Chase good? Is the girl good? Where are you guys now?" I asked questions non stop

"We are still in hospital, Chase is absolutely fine. The girl who saved him is non other than Brianna, Chase went into middle of the road for his ball, then a truck  was heading towards him fast, and he literally froze there. Brianna saw that and pushed him fast by carrying him. Then she collided her headed to road divider slightly, but luckily Chase didn't get scratch, she protected him. Then she passed out, so Calvin and Chase bought her to hospital. She was unconscious until 10 minutes before you called. She is fine, but doctor said she needs to be in supervision for 2 days, to monitor any concussion. Also they are going to do CT scan of her head in even just to verify" he explained.

My mind is running with all the information. Brianna saved my little brother by risking her life and she is in hospital because of that. She didn't even know he is my brother, still she did it. I have to thank her a lot, and whatever I do is not enough for what she did.

"Are you done with meeting? If so come to hospital" Alex said, pulling me back from my thoughts.

"Ya I'm on my way already, Dave is driving today luckily, else knowing this I couldn't drive" I said. Dave is my driver, I only tell him to drive when needed.

"Ok then see you soon" Alex said, with that he ended call.

My thoughts are running once again. Chase is the youngest, he is just 5 years old, he is unplanned pregnancy for my parents. Because of late age pregnancy for my mother, she faced so many complications in pregnancy and Chase is premature, born at 7 months of pregnancy. Everyone thought he won't survive, but he luckily did, he stayed in hospital for 3 months in NICU, he had 2 surgeries, that's why we all are little careful of Chase even now, he gets sick easily, he is so sensitive. We all baby him so much after all he is baby of family.

If something happened to Chase, it would have hit my family big time, no one will get recovered by that. I'm so thankful Brianna was there at same time to save him.

I always liked Brianna, but now I like her more, not because she saved my brother life but for her selfless nature. She is definitely angel like Alex call her.

I reached hospital, and called Alex where they are. He said they moved her to VIP room, that is better, it is the least we can do for her.

When I went into room, I saw Brianna sleeping on bed, Chase on visitor bed on the side. Alex sitting beside her and Calvin beside Chase. Hearing the door open, Alex and Calvin turned towards me.

"How is she doing? You said she is awake on phone" I asked Alex

"Ya but she just slept now and she is doing good" Alex said

"How is Chase doing with everything?" I asked Calvin

"He was in shock for few minutes, then he cried a lot, until doctor said she is fine, he kept saying its all because of him and asking will she die. He got tired and slept now" he said