Our New Intern

Chris POV-

Its been a month since Brianna started as intern, I have to say this we are very impressed, being young girl with no experience or trained in family business like us, she still exceed all our expectations, at first our bar was low, I mean we all know she is smart, that's how she landed in this internship but having book knowledge is different from real time business world. At first she did few mistakes but nothing big, but she is fast learner, she worked hard, always craving for new things to learn, she is handling everything very well.

We are not easy crowd to get impressed, and definitely I'm impressed not just because she is my friend. I admired her so many timed while working, she is very much dedicated,  I saw her many times late in the evening still working, we literally have to force her to go home. Being an IT company we use several different software tools, normally one may know one or two to use, but until you have real time experience you don't know how to use many tools. She has hard time dealing with those software tools for 10 days, but I don't know how she did it, but she learnt it very quickly, and surprised us. When we asked, she said she spent late nights since day -2 she started working and learnt everything to handle her work easily.

In this one month our friendship bloomed a lot, often times when we have breaks or sometimes lunch or dinner, we 3 spent together

In this one month our friendship bloomed a lot, often times when we have breaks or sometimes lunch or dinner, we 3 spent together. She is amazing girl I ever met, I love to spend time with her. When Ross got to know she is working with us, he felt relieved, as he was so worried about Brianna after Taylor incident. She is having weekly sessions with her therapist but she says works help her a lot. But I'm sometimes worry she is using work as excuse to forget her pain instead of dealing with it.

If you get to know her closely, you will know she is sassy. I still remember on the evening of her first day, after she went home, 1 hour later Ross joined us to spend our evening at Brianna apartment as she planned. We all are traveling in one car, Ross was in call with Serena and has was on car bluetooth speaker, as he just want to say we will be at there place in 10 minutes, at the same Brianna started talking to Serena not knowing she is in call. She said

"Hey Serena, finally you are home, you know I started my internship today, do you know with whom I work?"

"Who?" asked Serena completely forgetting she is still in call, Ross was about to hangup but I stopped him, as I know she is going to talk about us and I want to know what she thinks.

"Alexander and Christopher!!" She said excitedly

"What? How? I mean why didn't you say me in the morning" Serena asked

"I dont know either until I met my bosses, and I don't know there company name is Think smart solutions, I only know I got internship at Think Smart yesterday" Brianna said

"By the way did you hear the name? Think Smart? Literally like they didn't think smart enough for a name" she added laughing amusingly. Hearing that Ross snickered, before he say something

"On brighter side, you have 2 hot bosses, what an eye candy, you will have nice view all day, damn, you are lucky girl" Serena. To say we are shocked was understatement, including Ross, he didn't expect his girlfriend say that about his friends.

"Hey stop it Serena, you have a boyfriend who is like my brother, so you shouldn't talk about other men infront of me, and they are my bosses, its so wrong to thing like that" Brianna

"But you have to agree they are hot" Serena said

"Ok I will say that they are handsome, but they are my friends, I really like them, so stop fantasizing something stupid" Brianna said. Hearing that I had smile on my face, and thought ok so she thinks I'm handsome, its good know. I don't know why but knowing she thinks me as handsome, I felt certain kind of accomplishment.

Ross ended call and said "That's enough, we shouldn't hear there girl talk"

"Its not like we are eavesdropping, they talked forgetting the call, and its good to know they think we are hot and handsome" Alex said playfully to tease Ross about his girlfriend praising us.

In the evening me and Alex teased Brianna and Serena a lot, when she learned we are on call when they where speaking, she asked if she still have her job. We answered we think smart that's why she still have job. God I love teasing her.

I feel sometimes she is the boss, she comes in between to check up on us to give us coffee or snacks, we have a habit of forgetting lunch, but she is always there to remind us. If she finds we are two busy, she orders food for us without asking what we want, because she knows our like and preferences. If she thinks we need break she forces us to going out for lunch. Most of time she spends lunch time with us, but when we are busy or have lunch with clients, she spend with Stella.

I'm sure one day she will be great business women, until then we are lucky to have her.

Alex POV-

In this one month I became so close with my angel. She is so dedicated, sincere, hard working, smart girl. I think I'm falling for her quickly. I already like her so much, she is so beautiful, seeing her every day makes my day. Spending time with her, is like best stress reliever for me. In the nights we text a lot, my day ends with her good night message, I know it sounds stupid like teenage guy waiting for his crush good night message, but I always have good sleep after chatting with her.

Last week we had some major issue on product release so we where working very hard, we stayed late nights in office, by Friday 8 pm we finally released by resolving all issues. Chris went out to meet a client, and I was checking after release issues, I don't know how but I ended up sleeping with my head beside my laptop on my table in office. I don't know how much time I slept but woke up with someone shaking me, opening my eyes I saw concerned angel infront of me.

"Alex looks like you have fever, you where not sleeping well from past few days, now it took a tole on your health" she said

"Its 10 pm, lets get you home, eat something and take some medicine" she added

"Angel what are you doing till this hour?" I asked

"I was working, now stop worrying about me and lets get you home" she said

"That's ok I will drive home" I said, not to make her worry about me

"No way you are driving, you are burning, and you can't drive. I'm coming with you and I'm driving, so no more discussion" she said with intense.

Being dominant man, I don't like to take orders from anyone, but it felt like a scolding from a mother to her kid. So I nodded.

That night, she took care of me, my fever was so high, she has to get up every 2 hours to check on me, and giving me medicine every 4 hours. She slept in guest bedroom but she kept checking on me, I think she got tired by early morning, she slept on couch in my room, when I woke up at 7 am, I saw her sleeping soundly on couch but in uncomfortable position. I tried to wake her up to get her into guest bedroom, but she didn't wake up, so I had to carry her to bed. It felt so nice having her in my arms, I don't want to remove her from my arms, but I had to as she won't like it. By the time she woke up it was afternoon, my fever subsided, so we spent after together until she left home for the day. She literally took care of me like a angel, after my mother, she is the one who took care of me like that.

I need her in my life I decided, even as a friend for now. But I hope in future we can be more.

Unedited. Finally a update. Sorry for missing schedule yesterday. Anyways please vote and comment.