Red Robin YUM!

Dick smiled broadly, stepping into Tim's apartment. The apartment was set up nicely, except the 4 empty coffee cups on the counter. Tim was sprawled on the couch, laptop on his lap, typing furiously.

Tim reached for his coffee cup, drinking and typing at the same time. How he did that, Dick will never know.

"Hey Timmy!" Dick greeted happily. Tim jumped, surprised, still managing to keep his coffee and laptop balanced.

"Hey Dick" he smiled, but the bags under his eyes lessened the smiles effect.

"Do you want to go to lunch?" Dick asked, with puppy dog eyes and a small pout.

He's an adult! That shouldn't still work! Tim sighed

"Where to?" he stood up, placing his laptop on the coffee table in front of him.

Dick just smiled, "Red Robin"

"Urghhh" Tim fell back onto the couch, "Not you too!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Robin and Red Hood stood in the Batcave, after a successful mission together. Red Hood took of his helmet off, and ripped his mask off. Red Robin ripped his off too.

"Hey Timbo. Killing works up my appetite. Wanna go to Red Robin" Jason smirked.

Tim blushed and groaned," Whyyyyy"

Jason started singing," Redddd Robinnn yum!"

Tim just groaned.

"Hey, I wonder if you'll get a discount as Red Robin!" Jason shouted excitedly. Apparently, he was actually hungry. Tim wondered that too.

Tim put his mask back on, "Put you mask back on. We're going!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian smirked as he put his speakers everywhere. Finally, his plan was coming to life. He had bought 200 speakers, what better to use them for than this?

He had put 200 around the manor, all connected to his special phone. He knew Todd and Drake were in the lounge room, eating the Red Robin that they had got a discount for. Grayson was talking to his Father and Pennyworth in the kitchen too. Good, everyone was here. Well, except the girls.

Damian smirk doubled as he walked into the lounge room, looking at Drake and Todd eating. He pressed the on button.

Redddd Robinnn... YUMMMM!!!

That would play until someone turned all of the 200 speakers off. Drake's gaze immediately snapped to Damian.

"I hate this family!" Drake exclaimed, pulling Todd to help him turn off the speakers, that he had seen Damian place hours ago

-3 HOURS LATER-

Tim stormed into Damian's room.

"I had to listen to 3 hours of Red Robin YUM! For 3 straight hours!" Tim exclaimed, "I nearly went insane! And so, did Jason!"

"That was the plan" Damian smirked, and Tim rolled his eyes.

"I can't with this family!"

"Maybe except Jason, which I can't believe I'm saying!"

"HEY! RED ROBIN IS GOOD!"