not a date pt 2

John smiled as he walked Vincent into his bedroom. He sat down and patted the bed next to him. Gogh reluctantly sat down beside him. "So uhhh Vinnie what do er uh you wanna uh do?" Jfk asked, smiling. Gogh shrugged shakily. "Well we could er uh watch a movie or something," John said. Gogh nodded shyly. Jfk smiled and started looking through a box of dvds. He looked at one and then put it in the player. He ran over to the bed and sat down next to Vincent. "You're gonna er uh love this one. It's one of my uh favorites," he said smiling. Vincent thought about jfk and questioned what movies he liked. He didn't see the case so it could be any movie. Action? Horror? Thriller maybe? What Vincent definitely didn't expect was Juno. Jfk moved closer to Gogh and put an arm over his shoulder. Vincent looked up at him. John gave him a puzzled look. "Wh-what are you doing?" Vincent said nervously. Jfk raised an eyebrow. "What does it uh look like? I'm er  cuddling uh you," he said. Vincent's eyes grew wide as he continued to stare at Jfk. Jfk turned his focus back to the movie and pulled Vincent closer. Gogh let out a soft sigh as he laid his head on john's chest. Every minute that went by felt like an hour. The movie finally ended and John turned his tear-stained face towards the small boy beside him.  Gogh looked around the room and sighed shakily. "You c-could put in another movie," he said , almost whispering. John looked at him. He put a hand on Vincent's cheek. Gogh's face turned pink. He looked away. " Vinnie. I er uh. I think I er like. You. Like er uh. Like like," Jfk said while cupping Gogh's cheeks in his hands. Vincent looked him in the eyes and smiled. Jfk pecked him on the cheek and  looked to the side and whispered," sorry." Vincent ignored his thoughts for a second and hugged the taller boy. Tears falling from his eyes and soaking JFK's back. John either didn't notice or didn't care. He placed his hands around the small boys waist and sighed. Vincent returned the peck from earlier and continued to hug him tight.