chapter-11

Yunlan stayed with da qing this whole week avoiding Shen wei.....he didn't have the guts to face wei again...

He didn't have the courage to confront wei with the relationship between wei and his father...

He couldn't bear the thought of wei saying those from his mouth.....he will not be able to take it anymore....

He thought everything was going his way.....wei gave in for him.....but what a loser he was to think that he could replace his father......

At home....wei started to become less cheerful.....he knew that yunlan was purposefully avoiding him.....today he went to University and yunlan ran away from him.....and then he understood....

Yunlan is not coming as he was there here .....so yunlan did not want him anymore .......so he was unwanted at the last ......

The memories of yunlan embracing him was the most beautiful one he had in many years ....he will take those and seal within him .....it's better to go than be a burden.....

Qi went out early in the morning so without saying good bye wei left the house he considered his own for 10 years .....

Ya damn brat ....where do u think u r going?...asked qi angrily...

What do u want old man...asked yunlan annoyed...

Are u playing hide and seek with wei ?...asked qi.

What ......I need some peace of mind.....would u mind leaving me as u always do?....said yunlan.

I will....but return home u brat....wei is worried....he won't even eat food.....said qi sadly....

What ....why is he not ?.......I mean.....what that got to do with me .....u can just comfort him....he is your lover....said yunlan accidentally

Excuse me....come again.....said qi

Don't lie to me anymore ....both of u....I saw......said yunlan and gave the photo to qi ....

Qi look intently at the photo and sighed heavily.....

Come with me.....let me show u something.....said qi and dragged yunlan to his car ...

After a long drive they arrived at their family grave .... 

Isn't this our family grave.....why are we here?....asked yunlan confused...

Qi did not answer but silently walked towards the grave and touched it...

It's been a while brother....I bought yunlan......he is the one who is protecting your Shen wei .....said qi with a crack in his voice restraining him from breaking down....

Who' s grave is this ?....and who is he to wei......asked yunlan...

Qi touched the name engraved there and said...

Zhao yu , my brother.....your uncle.....and lover of Shen wei....

.....

Hope u guys enjoyed it😍😍😍😍