chapter-12

Zhao yu, my brother, your uncle.....and the lover of Shen wei......it was as if someone hit yunlan on his head hard.......

My uncle and weiweis lover......u are lying .....I don't have an uncle.....I never knew anything about him .....u never mentioned about him....said yunlan unable to believe his dad's words.....

Zhao yu was my twin brother....he was a kind and honest kid........we were always together until he entered college as a proffesor and fell in love with Shen wei......wei was his student ......my brother never wanted anything for himself until he saw wei ......said qi..

But why nobody mentioned about this......even grandpa and grandma......asked yunlan..

Because as soon as mom and dad knew about their son being gay....they disowned him saying not to return home.......they threw away all his stuff as if he never existed.....said qi

What about u?....u said something right to defend it ........u supported him right?.......asked yunlan..

No....I despised him for loving a man and I told him that he was no longer my brother.....I still remember his face.....he just looked at me with those sad eyes and hugged me one last time and went away from our life ......said qi tears Falling from his eyes..

How could u dad?....he was your brother....your own blood ur twin....yelled yunlan..

I know....u deserve all these .....I was a fool....I just thought about my image and Zhao family......I hurt my other half.....I......I.....m sorry......I don't know how many years I should atone my sins for him to forgive me.....said qi..

What happened?...how did uncle die?...asked yunlan

Cancer......he didn't have enough money for all the treatments...but wei worked hard , he quit college looked after him without caring about his welfare and health........but the only one thing that I m happy is that there was one more person who helped wei and yu......your mom....said qi..

Mom?....asked yunlan surprised..

Yes.....she never told me about it.....but your mom was Shen Weis senior .....she knew about everything......she helped them in all ways.....I was a fool not realizing anything......said qi..

Mom.....she was kind ......I wish she was here?...said yunlan

Yes.....before she died she requested me something......I still remember that day when he pleadingly looked at me ...said qi

What is it...asked yunlan

The painting......your Jade.....it was a gift from yu.....the one who painted it was yu .......you were always right yunlan.....the one in the painting was always been shenwei ......said qi

So Jade was weiwei all along......said yunlan smiling...

How did weiwei came to our house then?.....asked yunlan.

Your mom died giving birth to you....and like karma your grandma and grandpa died in a car accident..... years later I got a call from the hospital about yu passing away from cancer.......it was the day I regretted everything , the day I shed tears for my brother for the first time......said qi..

Then when I went there wei was waiting outside.....since he didn't have any money he didn't know what to do......when he saw me he begged me on his knees to do a proper funeral.....he stayed with until his death.......the way wei looked that day , I knew he would follow yu anytime sooner ... ..

He didn't have any purpose in his life...his mom and dad died when he was young.....the one he wanted to spend his life also passed away.....so I just gave him a new purpose. .....that is you yunlan.......said qi looking at yunlan...

What have I done.....I....I....need to apologise to weiwei.......said yunlan and ran towards his home...qi watched that silently.....

He grew up yu......your beautiful baby boy grew up.....and now he is going to protect your life forever.......don't worry rest in peace......said qi finally able to release from his burden...

Weiwei where are you....I m sorry ...yelled Yunlan as soon as he reach home.....

Weiwei .....yunlan screamed ...

Weiwei plz sorry....where are u.....plz ..answer me....said yunlan desperately.....

Yunlan entered Weis room but it was too late all his belongings were gone .....it's as if wei never existed....

......

Hope u guys enjoyed it......the story is coming to an end😍😍😍😍