(extra😘😍)

It's been 3 week since yunlan and wei became couples .......the small gestures, smile and slight touches made them fall deeper in love.....

but their sweet lovey dovey times were mostly interepted by his so called Dad.....

Weiwei I m hungry?......asked qi hugging wei and whining in a cute tone...

Old man stop whining....it's disgusting to look at and also stop wrapping your hands and legs around weiwei as an octopus......shouted yunlan..

Weiweiaahhh.....ah lan is so mean...he is making fun of me .....said qi showing his puppy eyes , those same eyes yunlan inherited...

Ah lan qi ge is hungry.....don't ....scolded wei , which made qi smirk at his son and he stuck out his tongue....

Old man I m gonna kick your ass, if u don't unwrap yourself from.wei.....said yunlan..

Weiwei.......I m hungry.....said qi again in a cute voice ignoring his son's yell...

Weiwei shove something in his mouth.....or I will do it with my shoes........said yunlan and threw the pen he was holding in his hand to the latters head. .

Ahhh....weiwei ah lan threw it on my head ,it hurts....said qi..

Zhao yunlan what do think u r doing , don't hurt qi ge..he is your father......shouted wei...

But weiwei , this old man is a cunning wolf....not a sheep....it does not hurt at all.....do u think I will intentionally hurt my dad......said yunlan and showed his puppy eyes to escape from Weis wrath....

Aaahhhh ......just both of u go and sit.....let me prepare food .....wei was tired with this bickering and teasing ....when something goes off they both shows their signature puppy eyes looking all innocent....

Wei still remembers , on yunlans birthday qi  gifted him massive amount of condoms and lube but  he was the one who suffered from it....and the next day qi ,even dared to ask why he was walking in a weird way looking so innocent...

That time he just wanted to rip of the latters hair and kick him out but he couldn't even lift his leg properly....

Like father , like son both were handful but wei loved them both ...what to do they are the only family left for wei....

As the food was served the father son pair again started to bicker...

Feed me weiwei....asked qi..

Don't u have hands......shove them in your mouth by yourself.....said yunlan....

Weiwei..... whined qi again...

Do u wanna die old man..... threatened yunlan...

Weiwei .....plz naa ......naa...whines qi loudly and started to hug wei again...

Ok....qi...here....said wei and was going to feed qi but yunlan took the spoon and shoved inside his father's mouth...

It's been a while...let me feed him weiwei....I miss my dad so much....said yunlan innocently

Ok ah lan....I m going to kitchen ....said wei

Old man I wanna talk to u...after food come outside ......its urgent.....asked yunlan in a serious tone which made qi frown and nod...

After the hearty meal....they both went outside ....

Ah lan what do u want to talk about .....asked qi..

I wanna to talk about that....said yunlan and directed qi to look somewhere...

Ah lan it's dog poop.....what the heck...what do u want to discuss about that......said qi as soon as qi turned yunlan shut the door on his face...

Have fun.....said yunlan and went to kitchen...

U brat open the door.....said qi while banging..

Ah lan....where is qi ge....and what is that sound from outside......asked wei..

Old man said he have some business to take care of.....said yunlan and went near the kitchen.....

Yunlan back hugged wei and started kissing wei on his nape....

Ah lan it tickles..let me bake the cake for ...no...ahh...don't bite...mhhh. ..for qi ge...moaned wei..

No....let's do it now......I want u weiwei....said yunlan and pressed his clothed hard member to Weis back...

Weis face started to heat up and formed a cherry colour.....

No.....ah lan....the batter is good now.....aahh...mhh....let...ahhh...cook....ammmhh.....moaned wei as yunlan started to roam his hands towards his waist...

Weiwei ...as your wish then let's not waste it.....u know the lubes old man gave  are finished ....but I can think of various ways to use this batter.....said yunlan as he unbutton Weis pants and slided it down along with the boxers and Coated his fingers with the batter....

Aaahhhhhhh.....ahh...laaan.....slow...ahh...what are u doing with that.......moaned wei because of the sudden abuse...

Does it taste good wei...does it?...asked yunlan....

Yaaahhhh...... good...ahh....ah lan....I......aahhhh....moaned wei..

the moans and panting from the kitchen can be simultaneously heard...

While outside...

Why do u have to poop all over the place ...u stupid dog.....I don't even have a place to sit....I will make sure that brat cleans this place all night......said qi and after a while he heard those indecent voices from the house...

That brat of mine....I should arrange someone to install sound proof in each and every corner of the house..... mumbled qi irritated

After 1 week it was time for qi to go back....

Where is that brat?...asked qi..

Still sleeping....sorry qi ge ..said wei guilty..

It's ok....he must be so tired after the hard work he had done last night....but wei aren't u tired.....u also had a long ride......asked qi innocently blinking his puppy eyes......

Ge.....stop teasing me....said wei whining...

Hahaha..... wei wei aah.....thanks for looking after the foolish son of mine....said qi and hugged wei tightly...

Thanks for giving him to me ge....said wei and  he watched qi going

After the farewell.....wei went towards their bedroom and sat near yunlan slightly stroking his soft hair...

I love u ah lan ..

He kissed yunlan on his cheeks and whispered on his ears...

Wake up and say how much u love me too....

....

Hope u guys are satisfied with my story......

U r beautiful will be continuing from now on...

Thank u for always supporting me .....

Love u guys😘😍💗💋😘💗💋😘😍💗💋