Chapter 1

‼️⚠️WARNING⚠️‼️

this book contains the following;

-rape -abuse -blood -swears -other things

if you do not like these topics DO NOT READ

you have been warned

___________________

The Old Man's Place

My name is Y/N and I need help. This is written on a small piece of paper in a cracked green beer bottle. The bottle is laying on the sidewalk next to a open window next to a tall brick broken down house in the middle of nowhere. Inside of the brick house lays Y/N, a slender frail pretty much lifeless body tied up in thick metallic chains and rough scratchy rope. Not to mention his/her only in there undergarments. the basement floor is cold and wet from rusty leaky pipes, on top of that the lights are broken making the basement seem more dark. The only light there is, is from a small window big enough to fit a prateen. From this window Y/N can here animals running around. Sometimes another human two. tho... the humans were soon to die by the hands of Y/N's capture. Which you can say is Y/N's Very own father, biological one two. Y/N's mother was raped till death, Giving birth to Y/N but soon after the birth the abuse kept going until she was dead. That abuse turned to Y/N almost killing him/her multiple times. The only reason Y/N isn't dead yet is because Y/N's father likes to take the abuse to the extreme. But makes Damn sure Y/N doesn't die or escape the old man's evil ways. Using Y/N's fragile body for sexual pleasure always making sure to leave a mark behind. From a bite or a load inside to a giant bloody gash. At this point the old baby soft skin that use to coat Y/N's body is rough and brute scars and open wounds. the curves vanished by the unhealthy body weight skin tightly hugging the bones and blood practically everywhere on Y/N. A loud thud comes from upstairs and the old breaking wooden basement door slams open. light flooding down the warn down slippery blood stained stairs. The old man comes angerly down the stairs, not shutting the door behind himself. the man looks old, grey hair, old, gross, wrinkly saggy skin man keeps coming closer to Y/N. At this point Y/N is expecting to be beat or rapped agian that day. For the first time today was early in the morning, before the sun even came up to play. Y/Ns breath quickened, not wanting the gross man to come any closer. Father stands over Y/N a deep groaning sound escapes his crusty lips, walking over to grab a nearby metal rebar pole. Grasping it in both hands. slowly walking over to Y/N, dragging the bar on the moist ground. Back standing over Y/N he lifts the bar high above his head and swings it down with a loud bang, bones shatter at the impact. Y/N screams in pain, tears forming in his/her eyes. Pain shooting up the already broken frail body. Another hit after another before he chucks it to the side. Removing Y/N's under garments and touching and using Y/N leaving more then what is needed. Father soon leaves, going back up the old Stairs and shutting the door. A loud groan of pain escapes Y/Ns lips. the chain was broke off and the ropes were just a pull away from snapping. Y/N takes this chance to escape, snapping the roe and standing up. soon falling over due to not walking in over several years due to being tied up in the basement. Not being Active in a long time pays a large toll on the body. From being malnourished and not aloud to build the leg muscles or any at that fact it hurts. alot. Y/N starts crawling to the window. slowly not wanting to be cut by the fragments of glass or anything sharp in general. Being silent as he/she crawls two. Not wanting to make a sound for father may hear the commotion and come check on Y/N seeing him/her escaping the basement, it being so full makes it quite a challenge two. Soon after a long tedious process Y/N makes it to the window. crawling up a dusty chair then onto a conveniently placed table to unlock the small window, almost falling down in the process. once the window is open Y/N makes a small staircase up to the window. climbing up the unstable items getting up closer to the window. making it up to there seemed like a really hard task but getting up the rest of the way was quite frustrating also. Y/N grips onto the sides of the window trying to lift her/him-self up and out. This turned out to be a task easier said than done. With how his/her body size and being so weak the only thing that is keeping Y/N going forward is the excitement of being so close to freedom. How close Y/N is to having a normal life. No longer being trapped in this hell hole, which he/she has already been in for 25+ years. In hopes of starting a new life. Soon Y/N manages to pull him/her-self up out of the small window and crawling out with no sound at all. Y/N looks around and the first thing he/she sees is the green cracked beer bottle with the note help me from sevral years ago. Y/N chuckles a little realizing no one would find it and starts crawling off, away from the old brick building and away from the memories of the old man. Soon after a couple hours of crawling Y/N notices his/her hands are bleeding bad, leaving a small trail for who knows how long. Dirt, Grass, leaves and other things from the earthy floor are imbedded into the wounds. tho Y/N has no time to stop and cry about it, so he/she keeps moving. crawling across the forest floor the sun slowly going behind the trees and the moon coming up from behind. The darkness engulfs the forest like how the basement did making she shadows seem so much more darker until the silver light from the moon shines down and sets a small light across the land. Now all that Y/N needed was a shelter to say at.

_______________

damn from just like 200 words in my notebook to over 1000 in one chapter...damn

this is going to be a on going book as in school I write in my free time so- i have 8 pages in my notebook with 100+ words on each page and 2 pages i wrote on here today describing it and made it to 1000... i'm good at describing stuff

(just to make you uncomfortable im only 15 so lol)

Enjoy at your own risk my peeps. BAIIIIII