chapter 2

yes this chapter is going to be a shorter one im sorry, but the next one should be longer

i hope you enjoy my peps!
______________

Out In Buttfuck Nowhere

the night has now become a problem. The moon hidden behind large clouds, at this point the Y/N's eyes adjusted to the dark making is so Y/N can at least see 5-10 feet in front im her/him-self. Soon after 20-30 minutes of crawling later Y/N comes across what looks to be a small hill. Y/N seeing how out of place it is crawls over to it, then noticing it a small fort. Well built to. Y/N crawls into what looks like a door and is welcomed by what feels like a soft fluffy blanket. The place dips down into like a dug out hole. Y/N doesn't take any time to look around. she/he lays down and drifts off into a painful but comfortable deep sleep.

Y/N wakes up to a soft feeling under her/him-self, slowly y/n sits up opening his/her eyes before opening them to see a well built fort with a little bit of light. White fluffy fir illuminated by the small amount of sunlight now stained by Y/N dried crimson blood. Dirt and leaves lay on the blanket that were tracked in my Y/N. Looking up, Y/N sees some leaves attached to sticks all connected together by a thick layer of other smaller sticks and yarn or string. mud/dirt to. tho it is hardly noticeable by all the leaves and sticks. Y/N slowly sits up lifting him/her-self up from the blanket. then is rushed over with horrible amounts of pain shooting all over Y/N broken frail body. a low quiet groan of pain escapes the boy's/girl's lips. laying back down hoping that will calm the pain, which it does not so with a louder groan Y/N gets up and spots a small pile of clothes lying on the side of the blanket almost hanging up on the sticks. Y/N pucks up the clothes and puts them on, now not as naked as she/he was before. Y/N crawls out of the fort into a bright beautifully colored world, greens, yellows, blues, yellows, and reds flash into Y/Ns eyes. all of the crunchy dead leaves and dark brown colors of wood blending into each other. The blue sky crashing down onto yellow, red, yellow, and green trees. leaves slowly falling down the trees by the small cool breeze. Y/N starts crawling away from the wooden fort into the cool morning air. Looking Back Y/N noticed that on the old warned down wooden swinging door, something is engraved into it. The door reads "Jacobs Fort, Stay Out." A small smile appears on Y/N's Face. Then he/she Continues on his/her path to freedom. Y/N then crawls into the direction of the sunrise.