Chapter 6

All Good Things Must Come To A END

Y/N notices the sun coming over the horizon and decides to make a move. crawling away from the water. Nice cool wind flows through Y/Ns messy hair sending some sand particles out of the mess. a small laugh escapes Y/Ns lips as the Squirrel buddy tries to catch the particles. As Y/N crawls pain forms in his/her hands and knees quickly. realizing they are bruised, bloody, and Infected. Sadly they couldn't do anything about it and Y/N keeps moving. the squirrel following behind.

At this point Y/N wanted to be saved and starts looking for help. crawling in the forest across stones, twigs, and leaves that crunch. indicating a sign of fall, soon it would be winter. cold and freezing.  At this point Y/N needs help. so like any human the start screaming for help. the squirrel trying to help...but fails. a rocky walking path forms in Y/Ns view then into what looked to be a camp. This was awesome just what Y/N needed. Humans to help. then the thought of them being horrible like how father was crosses his/her mind. thinking that these people might be the same. scaring Y/N. without noticing a figure appeared behind Y/N. The Squirrel sure did notice as it tried to warn Y/N by squeaking what sounded like words? 

This confused Y/N alot. run is what it sounded like But Y/N was to fixaded on the people. wathing them take down their sight. then that bigger man comes into view. he is too far away to tell who he is but it looked to be from Y/Ns dream. Soon Y/N hears a twig snap from behind his/her. turning as fast as they can thinking it was a animal. but this figure looked all two familiar. the same boney disgusting hands wrap around Y/Ns ankles. Being dragged back into the forest slowly. Y/N took this chance to scream "HELP ME" Y/N voice raspy and now sore. but that got the people's attention. They looked to the direction. before Y/n's father could cover her/his mouth again Y/N screamed for help again. The Old man fell on top of Y/N just to cover their mouth. Y/N hated this. the dream was a type of warning like the rest. 'Of Course I Didn't Listen' Y/N mentally said. 

a feeling of being lifted off on the ground came. Y/N was being kidnapped by the old man. Over his bony old shoulder. he tried to run. Y/N screamed for help again only to hear footsteps running in the direction of the two. Y/N keeps screaming till they are shoved down into a tree knocking the wind out of her/him. the old man has fallen and he runs. fast. extremely fast away. going further and further away from Y/N. was this is? was He/She finally going to be saved. 

ams grabbed Y/N and put down into a hole. the people run past. Awh shit he has a illusion quirk. so he made it seem like they were still running that was but in actuality they were in a hole. soon Y/N crawled out and the old man did two before Y/N yelled for help again. and they walked back in the defection of the hell house. before they make it though the old man thought this would be the perfect time to beat Y/N for running off. 

more and more wounds and scares formed on Y/N as father used his steal toe boot to break Y/Ns arms and legs. thick red blood pours out of the wound. Y/N then gets hit in the head by something so hard that all the pain goes away and everything goes dark.

------------

now as you may understand Y/N has always hated his/her life. being stuck here in the gross basement. now the only way Y/N managed to escape from was now blocked off. This would honestly suck. like-

if i was in this situation since a newborn baby i would give up----. but hey Y/N made it what 22 years i think? so he/she is doing good! 

anyway i managed to get this done 1/2 a hour to midnight just to post it--- dedication right there.

Anyway i hope you Enjoy and please to check out my other book BNHA one shots. there is requests and yeah- so i would really enjoy that.

Also this story so far has 20 pages of my notebook and i'm not even at 10 pages. page 8-9. i have also skipped a lot of details so i might come back and fix this one up. also the storm i never had in my original copy or the squirrel

also Do you like me writing it out in my notebook before doing the new part? 

or do you like me writing with no notes? 

anyway night night peeps!!!!