Too Long (Owen Patrick Joyner x Reader)

A/n: Hey guys so this one took a while I hope you like it! Make sure to dm me or comment your requests! And let me know if you guys want a tag list!

Requested by: jjbassett (Tumblr)

Warnings: Smut (18+)
————
"Owen Patrick Joyner!" I yelled knocking viciously on the door Savannah had directed me towards. I had finally gotten time off from school to be able to come visit my best friend in Vancouver. And after talking about it for weeks with his good friend Savannah and the director of the show Kenny. We were able to plan a surprise visit with the exception that I'd cheer him on during his last scenes the next day. Like a good bestfriend would. So here I was here knocking on his front door of the place he was staying at. It was currently 12:32 in the morning so I just hope and prayed he'd actually opened the door. I smiled widely hearing the door unlock from the inside.
"Surprise!" I shouted as the door opened to reveal a cute brown haired boy. With arms for days.
"Oh I'm sorry. Uh is Owen here?" I asked nervously hoping he didn't think I was some crazed fan.
"Can I know who's asking?"
"My names y/n. Y/n Y/l/n I'm Owens best friend"
"Oh so your y/n" He smiled opening the door wider to let me in.
"I'm Charlie Gillespie" The guy spoke making me sigh in relief definitely recognizing the name as one of the main actors.
"I'm Owens roommate. Kenny told me you'd be coming by soon. I just didn't think it'd be at this time"
"Yeah my flight landed like an hour ago and by the time the Uber got there it was pretty late. Plus I went to go say hi to Sav before this"
"Oh you know Savannah?"
"Yeah"
"For how long?"
"I've known her since Owen starred in Knight Squad so a while now"
"Cool" He said the room going silent.
"So is he here?"
"Yeah he's dead asleep in his room. But I can wake him"
"No! No let him rest. You guys have a big day tomorrow don't you?"
"Yup. It's our last day. Which is exactly why your here. He's gonna be so happy"
"I'd hope so I crammed in my studying for my English final into 3 days and took it early. Just so I could be here" I said making him chuckle.
"So you've got a place to stay?"
"No not really"
"You could take my room if you want"
"It's fine. Thank you though. I'll probably crash in Owens room. If I can roll him over enough"
"Sounds good. I'm here if you need anything"
"Thanks Charlie. Something tells me we're gonna be good friends" I said earning a grin from the boy.
"I feel like I know so much about you already because of how much he talks about you"
"He talks about me?"
"Yeah he never shuts up about you. It's almost like he has a crush on you" He said bumping my shoulder jokingly.
"Ha ha very funny Gillespie"
"I thought we were on a first name bases"
"We were. Then you made a joke" I teased him back.
"Fair enough. I'm gonna get to bed. Please help yourself to the small amount of food we have here because none of us cook. Bathrooms last door down the hall to the right. And Owens room is right here" He said leading me down a dark hall to a door on the left.
"Thanks again"
"It's no problem" He smiled before walking into a door across the hall. I sighed thankful I decided against makeup today. Making my way into the room I turned on the light. Immediately finding my bestfriend sure enough dead asleep. I smiled walking over to him pushing a couple of strands of hair out of his face. I watched as his face contorted and his beautiful green eyes slowly opened.
"Y/n?" He groaned in confusion. Clearly still half asleep.
"Yes Owen?" I whispered as he did a double take.
"Am I dreaming?"
"Yes dumbass any second now Justin Bieber's gonna walk in and serenade you" I joked as he sat up. As soon as he was steady he took my hand pulling me into him. Embracing me in a tight hug. A blush grew on my face realizing he was shirtless. Nothing I hadn't seen before but he's definitely been working out.
"How are you here?" He whispered holding onto me tightly.
"Well I crammed in studying for my final and left on spring break early to come visit. I couldn't miss your last scene now could I?"
"You're the best.....I missed you" He mumbled into my shoulder. I smiled hugging him back just as tight.
"I missed you too toaster strudel boy" I spoke earning a groan from the boy.
"Really? You had to ruin the moment" He said pulling away to finally get a good look at me.
"Of course I did" I smiled sheepishly realizing I was straddling him. I quickly removed myself from him laying down next to him.
"So how's filming been so far?" I asked playing with my fingers.
"Good. The cast is amazing but I definitely missed home. Mom says you visit a lot"
"I do" I confirmed.
"I don't want her to get lonely not having her little baby boy around" I joked pinching his cheek.
"Thanks. She really appreciates it. So do I"
"You better. But I'm not complaining we've been learning how to do all sorts of things together. I know how to crochet now" I smiled proudly.
"You weirdo" He playfully scoffed standing up. I took this as an opportunity to kick off my vans laying back. I watched as he shut off the light. The room going completely dark with the exception of the street light shining into the window of the room ever so sheerly.
"I missed your cuddles" He said laying back down immediately little spooning me.
"I did too" I spoke feeling my eyes get heavy.