So Needy (Owen Patrick Joyner x Reader)

A/n: Hey guys I hope you like this one! I'm sorry I haven't posted in over a week I had a lot of shit to do but I have a few imagines done and I'm working on the rest of my requests so I could hopefully open them up again soon. Also Alex and Reggie now have last names and I'm 1000% freaking the fuck out because it was the last thing I was expecting . I'm gonna go back eventually and put them in all my imagines. And yeah....totally didn't make me go back and watch the show for the 12th time. It's a problem....it's fine. Anyways Enjoy! (Sorry for any typos I always fuck up but I'll go back and fix them later)

Requested by: jjbassett (Tumblr)

Warnings: Smut! (18+)
————
I walked into the airport tiredly. Thankful it was at least somewhat empty.
"Owen why'd you book our flights so damn early?" I asked my boyfriend who was walking to my left.
"I didn't book them. Charlie did" He stated my gaze moving to the boy on my right.
"I should have known. No one but a psychopath would book a flight at the ass crack of dawn" I spoke earning a laugh from both boys.
"To be fair I thought you were a morning person y/n/n"
"Oh I am. When it's 8:00 o'clock and past that. I do not enjoy having to wake up at 4:00 o'clock in the morning to get ready. I mean seriously Charles it's still fucking dark out" I pointed out.
"Oh man. Alright I'll take that into consideration"
"Be lucky you didn't have to deal with her when the first alarm rang" Owen said making me glare at him.
"I love you baby. You know that but you just get so grumpy" He spoke making me roll my eyes.
"Did you just compare me to one of the seven dwarves? Fine. Alright. I get a little grumpy. But that's only because I have to be the big spoon too"
"Oh my god man your the little spoon" Charlie laughed as we arrived to security.
"You swore you wouldn't tell anybody" Owen whisper shouted.
"Yeah well that's just me being grumpy. Sorry babe"
"No it's cool. It's cool. Just wait until tonight" He whispered the last part in my ear before letting me go ahead.

"Seriously Charlie a knife? You tried to bring a knife on a plane?!" I asked exasperatedly as we boarded the plane.
"I didn't know they wouldn't let me bring it"
"I think it's a given that they wouldn't let you bring it dude"
"Yeah yeah"
"Well paybacks a bitch huh Charlie?" I joked handing Owen my carry on so he could put it above our seats.
"Haha y/n. I'd like you to remember that your stuck on this flight with me for the next few hours so I'd be a little nicer"
"I just can't wait to tell Jer about this" I said taking my seat next to the window. Owen taking the one to my right.
"Owennn your girlfriends being mean" Charlie complained earning a laugh from the blonde.
"I'm sorry Charlie but I can't do anything. The more she's mean to you the less she's mean to me" Owen said making me giggle.
"He's not wrong" I grinned intertwining our fingers and placing a quick kiss to Owen's cheek.
"That's all I get" He questioned making me playfully roll my eyes before pulling him in for a sweet kiss on the lips.
"Better?" I asked pulling away.
"Much" He smiled widely.
"You guys better not do that the whole plane ride"
"We won't. Gotta save something for tonight man" Owen joked. My elbow instinctively shoving itself into his arm as Charlie began to laugh.
"Ouch"
"Funny how you think your getting some tonight" I muttered.
"Am I not?"
"We'll see" I responded putting in my AirPods as the two boys began to conversate.

"Do you see your bag?" I questioned my boyfriend. We'd been stuck at baggage claim for ages trying to find Owens green suitcase.
"Nope"
"Owen" I groaned.
"There! There it is!" He shouted excitedly.
"Oh yes!" Charlie cheered as the bag reached our area.
"Let's get out of here"
"And just like that I hate airports" I said as we walked past random strangers.
"Y/n!" I heard a familiar voice shout. My eyes quickly spotting the source.
"Tori!" I screamed letting go of my boyfriends hand and running towards the girl who had her arms wide open.
I giggled engulfing her into a tight hug before turning to the rest of the group behind her.
"Kenny!" Owen and Charlie greeted their director.
"It's good to see you guys too" Jeremy spoke up.
"Care!"
"Y/n I'm so glad your here"
"I'm glad to be here. It's always good to see you too Jer" I spoke hugging him after I hugged Carolynn.
"Finally someone who appreciates me" He said making me throw my head back in laughter.
"To the hotel!"