Ocean Eyes

Warning:Fluff

Lena's POV

*Eyes Blue like the Atlantic

She walked in the room her eyes shimmering brighhter than the ocean.
She starts to approach me with and even brighter smile. "Lena I so happy to see you." She says excitedly like a little playful puppy, everyone turns their head staring even though its a form of rudeness.

And I'm going down like the Titanic

It was hard to make words when her beauty was distracting me from responding to her greeting, so all I could do is stare but in a loving way of course.

Eyes bule like the Alantic.

I wanted to pull her close and kiss her....so why not?

I followed my mind and kissed her, I could hear everyone gasp from surprise but then I heard a my name being called by a high pitch voice.....it was my mother!

And I'm going down like the Titanic.

I grabbed Kara's hand and pulled her out of ther ball room with a bright smile but not as bright as Kara's.

We made it outside turned to her and she immediately flew forward and clung onto me and I spun her around with her legs danggling in the air.

Lena's parents kicked her out and cut her off because of the 'stunt' she pulled at the ball but she soon moved in with Kara's in her apartment.

Few years later

Lena and Kara soon got married and had two kids named Tony and Carol

Alex and Kelly also got married and adopted a child named Natasha and Steve

Winn and James soon realized their love for each had children, their names were Valkyrie and Thor.

Brainy and Nia childrens names were Bruce, Wanda, Pietro and

Johnn and Ma'gan children were Sam and Peter.