Barbie not Ken

Wanda's POV
Warning: Fluff

11 years old

I sat in the living room playing video games with my brother Pietro when we heard music coming from the kitchen, we looked at each other and paused the game to see what it was. When we walked into the kitchen we saw our parents dancing around.

"Mother? Farther? Why'd you get married?" I asked curiously, they stopped dancing and turned to us.

"Because....we love each other."

"And you'll find that special person you love."

"But what if.....what if I like girls?..."

"Well talk that nonsense, your just going through a phase." My farther said waving his hand

"But what if she's not?" Pietro said curiously.

"Trust me, she is. Now stop worrying and go wash your hands so we can eat."

At first I believed what me parents said.....but deep down, I knew they were lying.

Present Time

After the battle with Ultron and my brother's death I decided to join the Avengers to make up for my past mistakes. I enjoyed living with the Avenger's, they are quite the bunch but they do bicker more than usual especially Tony and Steve but the main person who peeks my intrest is Natasha.

She seems mysterious yet I know I know everything about her, but I get this feeling I hadn't had since I was 11 years old.

I'm cooking breakfasts for the entire team. Tony, Steve, Thor, Clint, and Pietro were sitting at the table talking and waiting for the food to be ready, once I finished cooking I set the food on the table and they instently dun in leaving no food on the plate.

I went back to the kitchen making some coffee to stop my moodswings, when I truned around and my face was 2 inches away from Natasha's face. I jumped and almost dropping my cup but luckily Natasha caught it with her foot.

"Sorry for scaring you, are you okay?!" Natasha said worriedly, I tried to speak but her eyes are just so distracting.

"Um, uh....I uhh."

"Um Wanda are you okay?"

"Uh yeah I just um....your a little to....close." I said trying to hide my red, I glance up to see her smirking mischievously

"Why? Does this bother you?" She said leaning in closer to where I have access to her lips.

"Um-well....can you just give me some space?" I said moving my head away from hers.

"If that's what you want..." She hesitated for a moment but quickly grabbed her food and walked to the table, I sighed and grabbed my coffee pretending nothing happened.

"You okay Wanda?" My brother asked.

"Um yeah, just a little sleepy." I look at Natasha and she gave me a quick wink before going back to her food, I blush furiously and I look down at the table trying my hardest not to make eye contact with her.

Midnight

Its the middle of the night and everyones asleep but I start to scream and whimper, I felt so alone because the only person that is on the same floor as me is....Natasha!

'I hope I didn't wake her.'

I hear hurried foot steps and immediately sat up while starting to panic, the door swung open and I yelped but calmed down when I saw who it was.

"Wanda! You okay I heard screaming?!" Nastasha said rushing over beside my bed.

"Um yeah....I'm fine."

"....Would you like to talk about it?"

"Um...I don't know."

"It might help to..."

"....I lied..." I said putting my head down in shame, I could feel Natasha's body tense up from the statement.

"About what?"  He said calmly

".....About my parents.....and my powers."

"...Okay?"

"...I've had my powers since I was 11...and when the missile hit our apartment....I could feel everything slow down amd I could've saved my parents but I only saved Pietro."

"....Why?" She said confused.

"Because....before the accident we had an argument...."

"Well...what was it about?"

"Me....I came out to my parents that day...." I said hoping she wouldn't have the same reaction as my parents.

"By coming out, do you mean?...."

"...Yes, I'm a lesbian and when I realized I was proud of my self for admiting it but I was disappointed that my parents couldn't accept me."

".....What about Pietro?"

"He supported me, he's also gay."

".....did you regret not saving your parents?"

"Of course! I wish I could take it back.....but a part of me wanted to run away from the pain."

"And if that meant not having parents then....so be it..." Natasha looked at m with such caring eyes.

"At least you had parents to come out to."

"Wait?....are you saying-"

"Yes I'm gay."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I don't know, I guess it slipped my mind." She said casually.

"How do you forget something like that?"

"Well....I guess not really